Stop Bullying at Ft Towson School

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Stop Bullying at Ft Towson School.

2015-06-10 12:48

Bullying is never acceptable, and for a grown man to do it to a little girl... is just unimaginable. This man needs to be stopped.

2015-06-10 19:44

To stop bullying

2015-06-25 01:52

Because the parents should have been called. Did a drug dog hit on the girls locker? I don't understand why this principal would take the other girls side when there was no evidence.
Mom

#4 Re:

2015-06-25 02:08

#3: -  

The drug dog was never brought to school.. 

Mom

2015-06-25 02:09

I Will glady answer any question anyone has!! I'm her mother

Past Mom

#6 Re:

2015-06-25 02:32

#3: -  

he needs to be fired because it wont stop I had 4 kids in that school elementary to high school an they are grown now but they went through the same thing but I was up there in there face almost 1 time a week so don't let them get by with any of it good luck

Mom

#7 Re: Re:

2015-06-25 02:37

Tiger Pride

2015-06-25 03:17

So it's bullying for a principal to investigate a possible drug situation? I'd call that being a concerned principal looking out for the welfare of the school as a whole. Now I've seen principals come and go from this school system and this is the best one in a while. If you don't like the situation your child is in my suggestion would be to move them to a different school system. 

Mom( Janell Walkup)

#9 Re:

2015-06-25 04:28

#8: Tiger Pride -  

I loved this school system until this happend! I live in this school district my taxes fund this school..doesn't my child deserve to feel safe at school.Investigate yes!! I completely agree!!! No investigating was done, before a man searched my female child without even a phone call to me!What if this was your child? I'm not an unreasonable person.. I'm my child's only defender I'm sorry if I've offended you but this is what parents do!! And I will defend her til she's is no longer dramatist..
concerned parent

2015-06-25 15:47

I would consult with an attorney.

#11 FT Tiger

2015-06-25 21:56

First of all I find it humorous most of the signatures are from people not even living in Fort Towson and those from Fort Towson who signed probably do not even know the principal or have students within the school system.  

Secondly before you go signing something you should develop your opinion after hearing both sides of the story from the actual source. I personally go to school with this 8th grade student and know how  she is and how she seeks attention from anyone so this does not surprise me. She is bullied by other students because of the way she behaves, seeking attention and saying anything to get it. 

As for the principal you should be thankful he took care the situation. Because if your daughter had been at the receiving end of buying pills and happened to over dose or have a reaction.  You would have wanted that principal to have taken some sort of action. Unfortunately you are at the other side of the situation and I do understand your frustration. But you should always look at every situation from all angles. I know my principal and he has always been good to me and all the other students.  He encourages us to do our best on the field, court, all activities  and on our test.  I know in this situation he was looking out for the best interest of all of us and your daughter.  If it were me selling drugs, I know my parents would have appreciated him taking care of it even if it was false and I wasn't selling drugs.  Then they probably would have whipped me for there being a rumor of me selling drugs! 

You all really need to think outside the box and stop always looking for someone to blame!  That's why the world is in the shape it is! 

God Bless

#12 Re: FT Tiger

2015-06-26 23:49

#11: - FT Tiger 

You would think the Principal would no better than to treat a minor this way or at least have parent involved. The Principal was caught in lies and admitted doing wrong but he didn't expect the family to take it this far. He shouldn't be treating any kids this way. Be proud of that.