VALERIE'S LAW

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition VALERIE'S LAW.

#76 Re:

2011-10-05 16:33

#68: -

i could not i have  and ex husband i tryed so hard to help.. i pray he  changes some how

2011-10-08 09:48

miss u barbie

2011-10-17 21:17

I am a recovering addict of opiates, I have many ppl in my family that are addicted also. Something has to be done about this, is has become and epidemic, if it was anything else causing this much death and destruction in our communities then something would be done about it.
Nancy L Frier

#79 Valerie's Law

2011-10-19 06:08

It really saddens me to see a beautiful young women taken so young, and without her consent. She was a human being, a friend, a person who had a family and a women that had a best friend that loved her very much. It really upsets me reading some of the comments that people have left. Do you have no respect for someones love one. I will not lower myself to your level and comment about what was said. I will pray for you all. My heart goes out to Vals Family and friends and her Best Friend. People need to accept the reason for this petition and it is not to make fun of someone that can not stand up for herself, her life was stolen from her and her loved ones, she has no rights anymore and thank God her best friend is still here fighting for her Rights and the Rights of others. You all who do not no what happened to her have no right to judge, you have no right to judge anyway you look at it. Val may you rest in peace and the person who so quickly decided your fate be dealt with by a higher power and the Law. I never had the honor of meeting you Valerie, but I know a Special Friend who did and you were his life and still are...May you find peace with God.
I hope all the work that her Best Friend has put into this petition is worth its weight in gold. I am all for Valerie's Law and pray it does some good for future victims. amen and God Bless you all, and yes some of you need a lot more Blessings.

2011-10-19 14:03

Their are to MANY DEALERS walking away with a addicts jail sentence 4-7 yrs out in a week on bond selling dope on probation & parole! When busted ...we have to give them stronger sentences please!!

#81 Re: Valerie

2012-02-05 07:02

#4: truth -  

I don't believe that this petition in any way is play the poor her card - yes she was an adult but she didn't deserve to be driven around in the trunk of a car for a week after she died and then dumped out on a road --- justice has not been served -- the dealer, the one that dumped her body, quite likely loaded that needle for her - she thought he was her friend - yes it was her choice to take it - and the outcome cost her life but no one there - not one called 911 to try and get her help -- that's the tragedy - dealers need greater punishment -- they need a mother's rage -

#82 Re:

2012-02-05 07:05

#58: -  

You are very naive

Cuz Tam

#83 Re:

2012-02-12 22:13

#2: -

I feel sorry for ppl who talk without true knowledge! My family just lost a 15 year old young man to one time use of Heroine! We believe his uncle gave to him but the police don't have enough evidence! He was at his house in his care! What more needs to be said!15 yrs old! They are still children and many are impressionable! Yes jails are over crowded but I would rather have more prisons bulit for these kinds of acts then to let it continue! I have faced my own addictions for years and I have lived and walked that life! Have you? Do you really understand or are you talking from a point of view above others? God Bless andR.I.P. TYLER JOSEPH BRUMMETT! WE ARE FIGHTING FOR YOU BOO EVERYDAY! WE LOVE AND MISS YOU DEARLY!

#84 Re:

2012-02-12 22:16

#78: -

Best wishes for overcoming your addictions! I too have many painful years of the same and just lost my 15 yr old cousin from heroine! Prasyers to your entire family for recovery and healing

2012-03-12 05:29

I BELIEVE THAT DRUG DEALERS PREY ON THE WEAK! I FEEL THAT THEY SHOULD HAVE EXTREMELY HARSH PENALTIES FOR DISTRIBUTING DRUGS ESPECIALLY HEROIN!!! I AM A RECOVERING ADDICT AND I STILL STRONGLY FEEL THIS WAY!
outspoken2012

#86 Re:

2012-03-12 05:34

WELL YA KNOW WHAT I HAVE TO SAY TO YOUR COMMENT? YOUR FUCKIN STUPID!!!! IT IS NOT SOMEONES FAULT THAT THEY HAVE AN ADDICTION! IT IS PEOPLE LIKE YOU THAT ARE GOING TO HELL WITH YOUR STUPID OPINIONS THAT ARE BETTER KEPT TO YOUR DAMN SELF! THIS PETITION DESERVES TO BE SIGNED BY THE WORLD! ALL THESE DRUG DEALERS DESERVE TO BE IN JAIL BECAUSE THEY ARE DOING NOTHING BUT RUINING PEOPLES DAMN LIVES!!!!! MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON YOUR TWISTED SOUL!

2012-03-12 21:29

I pray that Valerie's law passes, I lost my son to heroin 7-2008. He had a full time job, went to school full time and enjoyed his two children. No-one could have loved him more that I do. I will never know what happened at his "friends" house that night, but he too was left for dead...R.I.P. Mark A. Jones, you are sadly missed by family, friends and all who love you.

2012-04-20 22:06

I support holding people accountable for their actions.

2012-05-13 02:27

:

2012-05-13 16:33

My friend died. My nephew died but was brought back to life. It must stop.
basco as
torronto

#91 Bones Season 7 Episode 13

2012-05-14 13:14

Bones Season 7 Episode 13 going to airs today.......so be ready to watch Bones Season 7 Episode 13 with our streaming link just a single click...

http://bonesseason7episode13.squarespace.com/

http://thebacheloretteseason8episode1.wikispaces.com/

2012-05-20 03:13

Get the drug dealers off the streets and incarcerate them, sickins me of what they are doing to children and young adults. Sad.
B strong

#93 Re: Re:

2012-05-20 03:23

Excellent I completely agree will your well written, common sence approach.
Nice to read and Educated response.

2012-05-20 03:59

Please do take very strict action on the drugs sellers they are poisoning and killing our kids. Someone needs to stand up for the one suffering like us with our diseased loved ones and those that have already passed and are gone. Can there be a bill to create a facility to send addicts to a prison or jail that is actually rehabilitating them instead of just incarceration?

2012-06-11 06:32

Waaaaaaayyyyy overdue!!! My Daughter is in this nightmare, throwing away everything that has ever come her way.  As a parent Im essentially helplessly waiting for 1 of 2 things to happen.......she wakes up and quits (preferably), Or I get that horrifying phone call, that I dread daily, that she is nothing more than another 'victim' of heroine.  I definitely feel that the dealers should be held extremely accountable, think about it how many people have they 'sold' to that die daily, while they just look or 'hook up' another 'buyer'.  Is a person's life REALLY THAT CHEAP????? It is the cheapest drug on the streets and will kill you faster than a train!!!!, if you're not strong enough to quit.  Only 2 ways out QUIT OR DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!As a parent I've always taught my children about 'ACCOUNTABILITY & RESPONSIBILITY'   ARE DEALERS EXEMPT FROM THIS??? I DON"T THINK SO!!!!!!HANG EM HIGH!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE HAVE EVERYONE YOU KNOW SIGN THIS PETTITION, IT COULD BE SOMEONE YOU LOVE IS THE NEXT 'VICTIM'

2012-07-07 20:04

Our children need to live and find peace, love and comfort in this beautiful world. Help them, please.

#97 Re: u have a SICK way of looking at things, Im sorry you are that MISERABLE.

2012-07-29 20:50

Katey

#98 Re:

2012-08-12 09:22

If you think people who overdose actually WANT to die, then you're an idiot. Addiction is a disease, and it's a very difficult one to battle. I know first-hand how difficult it is. I have almost overdosed, but I don't want to die. I want to be clean, but it's really hard. I think drug dealers should get more time in jail so maybe they won't go back to dealing once they get out. Honestly, my drug dealer is one of the biggest reasons I'm an addict. He calls me multiple times daily asking if I'm going to "go down" today and offering me really good deals. It's very hard to say no when you're battling addiction.

#99 Re:

2012-08-17 10:41

Everyone has the opinion but unfortunately your option sucks. My daughter overdosed from heroin. She did not choose to Die. It was a heroin addict that shot her up after stealing money and jewelry from our home. He needed her car for the day so he kept her out of it while he sold the stolen items for more heroin. And he had to but it from someone. So I agree the drug is the problem but so are the dealers selling it to addicts. They do need to be put away! I pray that you don't ever have to go through what I do every day! So if that father is taken away from his daughter may be a good thing. For his daughter should be told what POS drug dealer he was!
God bless!,
Alabama

2012-09-05 21:34

I live in Flint Mi. My daughter was on teather and her x boyfriend brought her heroin after 9 months clean. I fought to have him convicted of delivering of a dangerous drug causing death. The prosecutor would not even look at the case.