Let's keep Proof TV show on air

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Let's keep Proof TV show on air.

2015-07-24 14:51

TNT please renew Proof for a second season. Proof is only beginning to explore what we think of as the unknown! I love Proof, it's an intelligent and thought provoking show. The story telling is unique for tv. The acting is of great quality!

2015-07-24 14:57

Proof is worth renewing. The story line is unique, fascinating and the acting is quality.

2015-07-24 15:52

Because I have so many questions and am hoping for some logical answers. Like this weeks show, that I am still thinking of.
What is the correlation between person of interest computer the Machine and the Proof's Computer? 1 thing I have learned in Real Life is not to underestimate what the computers can do once input is put into them.

2015-07-24 16:31

I love jennifer beals as much for her acting as what she stands for as a biracial woman....she has inspired me for a long time and having her in shows like this bring authentic emotion to the subject matter and her craft.

2015-07-24 21:46

I enjoy the supernatural theme of this show, and that all of these stories are true possibilities. I agree with other reviewers comments regarding no violence, no sex, no foul inappropriate language is used to tell the stories. There is enough of that type of viewing to be had with other shows. I am having a difficult time with Jennifer Beals character and find her hard to relate to. In truth, her character is unlikeable. Is she unlikeable because she has suffered the death of a loved one, will she become more empathetic and soften over time as healing takes place? Or is this her true nature regardless of her personal loss? Is this the nature of a leading heart surgeon? Full of themselves? There are other unlikeable characters on TV that I at least love to dislike...example, House, Lewis Litt.......to name a couple. If her character doesn't soften overtime, I could find myself not watching the show despite the interesting subject matter, because she is so dislike able and there are so many mean spirited, negative people in the world already, I don't need to sit down and watch one. So now that I've talked about the unlikeable I want to end on a positive note, Matthew Modine is a sweet character despite his obvious wealth,Beals husband is like able, her daughter, like able, Zed, like able, Modines assistant, like able....and I wish Kyra Sedwick would make a cameo appearance or two or three or four! Thanks for listening.

2015-07-25 01:54

As a Christian I know there is something more after the body dies.

#32 Re: proof

2015-07-25 01:57

#1: -  

Besides the superb acting on the complete cast, I am a Christian know there is definitely more after the body dies. I think this show is groundbreaking and I love it.

2015-07-25 02:50

Because I think it is an awesome show and this is what every one is trying to find out today.
Cat

#34 Re:

2015-07-25 18:37

I would love to see this show turn from a 10-part mini-series to a full-time show. LOVE IT!

2015-07-25 19:27

love the show!!

2015-07-26 04:16

I wholeheartedly support renewing Proof. I'm greatly enjoying not only watching Jennifer Beals light up my screen again (this might be her best work yet with such a complex character) but also loving the scientific exploration of life after death and learning something new every enthralling episode.

2015-07-26 14:53

This show is thought provoking and I love the acting

2015-07-26 15:57

Because this show is wonderful. So tired of all of the crap TV out there it refreshing to see something thoughtful and well acted/written.
Petzi2404

#39 Re:

2015-07-26 17:08

#30: -  

Thank you for your comment! I would like to reply with a few words on the topic of "Jennifer Beals character" and share my opinion with you on this.

I guess that the death of Dr. Tyler's son and probably also the separation from her husband caused that she became quite bittered and this may seem unlikeable. She is hiding her pain in herself and she didn't give herself the chance to let her grief be seen and to show her sadness, weakness and vulnerability. But as she becomes more open to her journey she becomes softer and you can see behind the harsh fassade she has built to protect herself and you can see more and more the woman with a big heart, who is lovely, passionate and very caring.

2015-07-26 18:30

I signed because this is a profound show, bringing to the forefront topics for those walking theiir spiritual path. To be in that space in my life is so powerful. I want to hear these kinds of stories. Thank you!

2015-07-26 20:58

I really love this show#Proof#awareness#life and death
Jennifer Beals and Matthew Modine-brilliant
Poland loves Jennifer!

2015-07-27 02:37

To do justice for this fantastically intriguing series & its equally fantastic casts!

#43 Re: Proof

2015-07-27 03:22

Love Proof!  Want it to continue on and on !! $

2015-07-27 08:29

I'm signing this petition because I absolutely LOVE this show!! (Proof on tnt) It is very thought provoking!! excellent story line with really likeable characters!

2015-07-27 10:42

Proof is a different kind of TV show and that's a good thing. The writing and the acting both are outstanding. Please keep proof on TV it's my favorite summer show.

2015-07-28 01:27

One of the best shows I have seen in a long time!!! I don't care what the numbers say--- it's really good!!

2015-07-28 01:59

Cuz I love proof show

2015-07-28 02:01

Because we need more intelligent programming with superb actors. Proof is all this and more. The plethora of reality type programs is an insult to the viewing audience.

2015-07-28 02:16

Good series plots. Great cast and huge Jennifer Beals fan! Great acting by all in each episode.

2015-07-28 02:50

I really like Jennifer Beals and I think she is a great actress. Proof also has an interesting plot