Petition to cease worldwide, all Abrahamic religions.

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Petition to cease worldwide, all Abrahamic religions..

2015-09-14 08:52

Raising Hell Till Its Heaven...

2015-09-23 16:47

The old world disorder created by Abrahamism must end.

2015-09-23 19:59

Regardless of what it may seem, Chaos is not the reason for this. It is just the freedom of everything that controlled the world.
The sole reason for women to be unworthy when compared to men in the past, and someplaces in the Now, is because of a book.
The sole reason for homophobia is because a book says it's wrong and people should die.
The sole reason we can't just worship what we believe in because a book and his divine entity say that it and "Him" are the only true beings and that everyone else should die.
The same for those extremists, religion, especially the ones based on a single God, a God that values men above all women and his "sacred" people above all others.
That leads to the feeling of superiority, and hatred directed towards others who don't share the same beliefs.

We want freedom, to be free without fear of being persecuted by the ones who think they hold and control the Truth.

2015-09-24 03:05

Because it's the root of all Evils. And 2000 years or so out of date

2015-09-24 05:03

I am doing this to resist the worthless difference between human, and the failure to recognize each others cultures proper. I don't want to believe that one religion is devilish why other heaven. So I say free.

2015-09-24 10:14

Abrahamic faiths are the oldest of tools in our modern history used to subjugate mankind. They are all abhorrent bastardizations of timelessly ancient philosophy, mathematics, science, mystery schools, heathen faiths, and many other forms of universal truths for man's enlightenment.