Close Down the Berger Blanc and those like them in Quebec

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Close Down the Berger Blanc and those like them in Quebec.

Isabelle

2011-04-28 02:55

The people who do this to these animals are criminals. Justice needs to be served once and for all. They should pay the price for causing unnecessary suffering to these creatures who cannot defend themselves. They are murders and they need to be punished.
Taza

#2 Re: Thank you for your important feedback!

2011-05-01 15:52

#1: Isabelle -  

Thank-you Isabelle for your heartfelt message. I hope more caring people like yourself sign this petition. Have a wonderful day! :)

2011-05-04 18:06

Thank-you everyone for your continued interest. Please ask your friends to sign. The petition will be submitted before June 30th, 2011.
Namaste
Taza

#4 Re: Re: Thank you for your important feedback!

2011-05-05 05:50

#2: Taza - Re: Thank you for your important feedback! 

Thank you Taza.  Hope we can make a difference.  

2011-05-05 23:31

It's time to make a stand & help those are are helpless; to speak for those whom cannot speak for themselves, and to defend those that cannot defend themselves... Animal abuse needs to stop NOW.

2011-06-14 06:43

I feel horrible after seeing the video of that poor cat being injected then put in a cage to suffer horribly. I feel even more guilty because I saw this video AFTER sending four 5 month old kittens there, had I seen this before hand, I would NEVER have called them.!!! SHUT THEM DOWN !!

2012-02-28 19:06

bad bad bad for Quebec
Shame on your municipalities that support this house of horrors