Free Marvin!

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Free Marvin!.

2015-10-08 14:34

Marvin is awesome!

#2 Re: Marvin

2015-10-08 15:18

#1: -  I agree Marvin is awesome

2015-10-08 15:50

This was not just any duck this duck was a pet, and my granddaughter loves him and so do i. He gives great love to the children and adults in our community. Please bring him back to his home pond.

2015-10-08 15:58

I've been following Marvin on a friends page; and I'm saddened that someone would take him. Marvin needs to come home!!!!

2015-10-08 16:02

Marvin is AWESOME! We visit him every day.  PLEASE return Marvin!

2015-10-08 16:30

BRING BACK MARVIN

2015-10-08 17:05

Please let Marvin come home; I'm in Canada and I've been following Marvin on a friends page. He needs to be with the people who love him :(

2015-10-08 23:07

So Marvin can be brought home unharmed...
NaTasha

#9 Marvin

2015-10-09 21:32

It's sad that the duck was on the property of the school an just to show how low minded people are they thought an already accused CHS students of taking this duck!! This duck is a free rang animal an can go an come as he pleases so don't always jump to accusing people when a animal comes up missing that is NOT caged! Sad thing is my duck that I have had an hand raised from a baby and that does have his own home an pool was being labeled as "the stolen duck" so from now don't accuse before you have any legal proof! 

2015-10-11 21:16

This duck is NOT missing. This duck is probably a female duck that is laying and sitting on eggs for most of the day. This is a huge pond with lots of bushes, plants, trees, buildings, etc to hide in. A duck can not sit out in the open at night because it is food for predators. I have raised many ducks and females will go "missing" for periods of time while brooding. The lady who started all of this hoopla and accusation against a rival school and numerous teenagers is now recanting her statements but with no public reason why. But, we know why.
Also after multiple sightings of Marvin on the property, she still will not answer to others that he/she the duck is indeed "found"and on the property of St Pauls. She has deleted and blocked those who question her so that they can not see or defend her accusations. She also accuses the teenagers, parents, and any other person that has questioned her for details as "People who need psychiatric help" When in fact, it is she who is in dire need of some mental help herself. I was at the pond today (Sunday, Oct 11) the duck is not in the pond but could be hiding out still. On the ducks page it says "Marvin is back home" Of course he is because he was NEVER gone.

2015-10-15 17:33

It was all lies. The owner of the duck had taken him home to her house on Madison which is by St Pauls. When questioned by numerous people on the Marvins Facebook page she refused to answer and blocked people from seeing the posts, photos and updates concerning the duck. Someone has shared a pic of her with her duck when he was supposedly missing.... You can search on Twitter to see her all tweets to the kids she thought had him. Catherine Guidry Pilie, Madison Street Covington La 

She is a pure nut job who supposedly manages Ulta Salon in Covington La.