Make the Addicts Playable!!!

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Make the Addicts Playable!!!.

2015-10-17 19:14

Because those two ladies deserve some recognition. If it wasn't for them, I (and most likely thousands of other addicts) would have quit this game long ago. Let's go, Tiny Matt. Make it happen!

2015-10-18 14:17

Dedication to a game(s)...that also have a home, families, personal and work life to manage
everyday !!! WOW

This post has been removed by the author of this petition (Show details)

2015-10-18 15:45

sweettat

2015-10-18 16:32

these 2 ladies REALLY deserve character spots in our games! They both work hard to get us addict playas ALLLL the info and facts that we could possibly need for FGTQFS so i definitely think some aprpreciation like this would be awesome! Two of the most dedicated people i've ever came to know of. Thanks Bunny

#5 Bunny, yes. Alissa, no.

2015-10-18 19:08

Bunny has always shouldered the bulk of the work and remained positive, even when events were buggy or badly engineered. She is a cheerleader and advocate for players, a true addict and should be in the game.

Alissa, however, has never shown great enthusiasm, at times openly showing disdain for an event and wishing it would end sooner. Alissa is a good person, but she isn't an addict of the game and perhaps not of the show and her words reflect someone who did a favor with an unpleasurable task for a friend. It's not appropriate to put someone in the game who doesn't love it which would force them to insincerely promote it. If helpers continue working for Bunny, I expect Alissa will be relieved and happily only work on the TSTO site.

Yes, for Bunny!

2015-10-18 19:22

The addicts are the best asset FGTQFS has, the game would be basically unplayable without their site and help. They save TinyCo an unimaginable amount of time and resources by putting themselves on the front lines and trying to gather, categorize, moderate, and summarize all the players complaints, requests, tech issues, feedback, and everything in between re: the game and speak to TinyCo on the behalf of us all. They do this on their on own time and out of the goodness of their hearts and their love of the game. I feel making them characters would be a great way for TinyCo to thank them but more importantly they should make their characters an extension of district one and use them as main, playable characters NOT make them event characters that are useless in a month because I feel that would be an insult to them and TinyCo themselves could benefit even more than already do by it because having them as district one characters with a questline that will tip new players off about the addicts site would help everyone.
Heather

#7 Re: Bunny, yes. Alissa, no.

2015-10-18 19:26

#5: - Bunny, yes. Alissa, no. 

I actually agree with this kinda ... maybe make it Bunny and allow her to choose 3 or 4 ppl she feels would be good companions for her character lol 

2015-10-19 00:58

Bunny does so much for FGTQFS, TinyCo should show the appreciation (that they better have) for the tremendous amount of time she spends helping players to be able to get the most enjoyment out of their game. She also saves them a lot of time answering everyone's questions because the Addicts readers go to her for answers first .... I can't even begin to imagine the number of in game messages that TinyCo is spared thanks to Bunny (and the others Addicts on her team who support her) #Bunny District One extension.
SavoryCook

2015-10-19 02:57

There is no Addict who deserves to be a character in this game more than Bunny. And IMHO, it seems selfish of TinyCo to not have made her a character by now!  She deserves, at the very least, a tiny fraction of the game's profits, on an ongoing basis. Just give her a cut when her character is purchased. Let the players decide how much she earns, based on how many players land up buying her character. There are hundreds of players who would not have dished out money for clams, were it not for her reliable, helpful posts, her ongoing dedication, the incredible amt of money she has spent and her invaluable time!!! Tons of time and loads of money. I would venture to say more than the majority of your own employees ever have, over the course of this games history.

2015-10-19 09:24

Somebody

2015-10-19 10:37

I hope you all realize that she gets money and free clams from TinyCo. It's not like she's buying all the stuff she showcases in her marketing blog(s). She's not (just) a dedicated fan, she is hired to do PR for TinyCo, collecting feedback from players so that TinyCo doesn't have to monitor sites like reddit themselves.

2015-10-19 11:41

#13 Re:

2015-10-19 11:52

#11: Somebody -   She was never hired by TinyCo to do PR, nor any other kind of work for the company. She has received a very nominal amt of free clams in the past, but nothing compared to what she has spent, and continues to spend out of her own pocket. Know your facts.

2015-10-19 15:12

2015-10-19 15:17

2015-10-19 15:19

2015-10-19 15:58

2015-10-19 17:34

The Out Caller

#19 Re: Re:

2015-10-19 22:57

#13: - Re:  

Back that up with some proof or no one will believe you Bunny.

no no no

#20 No, just no

2015-10-20 04:32

#9: SavoryCook -  

Please do not create characters for them. Should anyone who runs a fan site be entitled to characters then? Characters should ONLY be characters from the show!!! And yes, that includes any celebrities and iconic characters since they could appear on the show. Bunny and Alisa would never appear on the show and would just cause confusion why there are these characters.

2015-10-20 20:52

Because of Bunny's hard work, I didn't quit this game during the Christmas Quest last year. Family Guy Addicts has become a community for many of us daily players. Just so you know, I spent over $100 on the Star Trek Quest alone. I shudder to think how much I have spent since day one of this game. But I love the game and if Bunny quits, I give up playing. She has been such a much-needed source for info and help. I'd like to see Bunny, Alissa and Tiny Matt become premium characters. Thank you.

shorttexan

#22 Re: No, just no

2015-10-20 20:56

#20: no no no - No, just no 

I think if they can have Contest Winner Carl, there should be no problem recognizing Bunny's hard work by offering her as a Premium character. Then people could decide whether or not to put her in their game.

2015-10-20 21:01

#24 Re: Re: No, just no

2015-10-21 00:05

#22: shorttexan - Re: No, just no  Totally agree. No offense to Carl, but if Carl was allowed to be a character in our game, then Bunny should be as well.

#25 Re: No, just no

2015-10-21 05:47

#20: no no no - No, just no 

Please wake up one day while you play the the game version ;)