bnur exams must fall

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition bnur exams must fall.

2015-11-16 23:34

I as a 2nd year nursing student am appalled by the latest events. As been stated numerous times we where prepared for our whole exams but the constant movement of dates and now venues have become way to much. We have to work and you as the SON are supposed to know and understand this yet you keep on trying to load more things om us. I hope you people do take into account that our lives are in danger and that the venue where we are supposed to write has been disclosed to the #Feesmustfall movement. I just want to start working so I can move on to 3rd year by the time it's 2016 aswell as have my well deserved vacation. Thank you

2015-11-17 00:13

The current situation in the University is known nationally,the management has been forced to come up with a solution that will make provision for the student to complete their academic year safe and free from any harm. at this point we are physically and emotionally exhausted due to the never ending postponement of exams. The University has clearly pointed out that our CAM must be taken as our final year marks. Logistics of the solution are not applicable because the situation we're in is a crisis. the condition for studying in our residences is not conducive and effective anymore. School of Nursing hear our cry

2015-11-17 02:57

Bnur exams must fall!

2015-11-17 05:09

I want CAM as a final mark

2015-11-17 05:12

The nursing department should follow the decion taken by the Registras Desk for the final year students to be the only ones writing exams.

2015-11-17 05:15

What goes for one must go for all

2015-11-17 05:17

The stress is just too much....

2015-11-17 05:25

I dont hv a home in this town, and reslife wants us out of campus by Thursday and u still expect me to write, on top of hours i mustbstil work. You have nooo idea how much trauma we experienced in this campus, u've only heard about it and seen it on the news,,Well, I WAS THERE!

2015-11-17 05:37

The staff of nursing III were told to let us do our osce off campus and theory off campus , but they did their own thing . Now we have to complete our practical hours , but now they want us to do exams ... we are traumatised and disturbed with the constant on and off of venues for exams , so using the cam , seems the next logical alternative ... there is no longer time to write exams , use the cam as assessment mark ... and let us go work in our placements please....

2015-11-17 05:47

The Nursing department should stop playing with our emotions, the trauma we faced on campus is enough. We do not need them to make things worse for us, we are missing out on hours because of these childish games they are playing with us. Stop your greediness for power on students before its too late, look around on campus how do they  think students can write after this back and forth they keep doing? niyanya ngoku

2015-11-17 05:48

This on and off of exams is affecting me psychologically, How do i study?!
jp

#12 confirm the petition

2015-11-17 05:57

remember to confirm the petition by clicking on the link in your email inbox

2015-11-17 06:08

CAM for EXAM. Nursing School always let us suffer in silence but no longer I feel we need to stand up. We are always left with no options yet we are also UWC students I feel that the rector gave us the choice for CAM for exam but SoN over rule it

2015-11-17 06:25

exams for b.nur students must fall

2015-11-17 07:23

if the SON does not want to take responsibility of the issue who must? They are the ones who had their own meeting about the nursing students and came to their own decision of what to do with these bunch of students. This just indicates of what they think of nursing students in general. never have i seen such unbecoming behaviour from seniors. I've yet to see what the future brings us in this department. And heaven forbid that we speak out or address our grieviences because according to them we should act professionally. Did they?? this is causing unnecessary friction in this already stressfull time.

2015-11-17 07:38

Due to various circumstances that have taking place for the past few weeks I have been struggling to prepare for the examz and I urge the decision makers to use our Cam marks.

2015-11-17 09:58

There is no where university exams are being improvised, ypu can't just wake up and esnd email to the students that tomorrow they must come to write exam! Even tests and quizes there is time to prepare them.