Protect Canada - Trudeau's resignation

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Protect Canada - Trudeau's resignation.

Corncern citizen

#151 Please listen to Canadians

2016-11-14 06:08

Justin Trudeau is driving Canada down to the drain. He's constantly making very bad decisions every day. He's brought hundreds of Syrian refugees here before he even did anything first for us. He's just then lifted the ban on visas allowing Mexicans come to Canada by the thousands, without proper screening. We will have problems in Canada. The legal system has a deficit of 22 million processing refugee immigrants already here in Canada. How much can we take? Justin Trudeau has to keep visa requirements on Mexicans.
Under the newly elected USA president Donald Trump will refuse all immigrants from problematic countries and will deport all undocumented criminals out of the USA, but Justin Trudeau wants them here.
We need Justin Trudeau to resign before he signs other crazy deals.

2016-11-18 07:52

Trudeau is hugely incompetent. His poor judgment, emphasis on gender politics, lack of foresight on why 25k+ immigrants could pose a security risk, and overall lack of leadership (even going so far as to say "Canadian's have no identity") shows a leader that was voted in because of looks. Canada needs a leader who looks out for her interests, not their twitter feed!

2016-11-19 00:12

I voted for Prime Minister Trudeau! I regret that decision very much now in what I know now. I have followed The United States Elections and Wikileaks. Prime Minister Trudeau is a Globalist. He is for One Worder Order. He is George Soros puppet according to Wikileaks. George Soros is an evil man. He has caused a lot of destruction throughout the world. Now he is here to destroy Mexico, United States and Canada. Prime Minister Trudeau is selling out Canada. He is bringing in 300,000 immigrants. I am by no means a racist, it's the RATICALS that will be coming in amongst the good Muslims. This is what George Soros wants. We will be the minority. We will have no democracy. Please share the heck out of this petition. I'm scared for my children and grandchildren. Prime Minister Trudeau need to resign RIGHT AWAY!! Tell your friends to share, share and share
Trudont

2016-12-18 17:19

He wouldn't be anymore of a puppet if you could see the strings hanging off him

2016-12-24 22:29

Happy Xmas all !

STFilmmaker

#156 Trudeau has no right to call himself Canadian

2017-02-11 14:40

When I was a kid I was taught that Canada was all about multiculturalism. Yet what I witnessed our "Leader" do was the furthest from.  Multiculturalism is all about equal balance.  Where all cultures are treated equally and neither above or below one and other.  By giving Islam special treatmant and disregarding everyone else, From The Natives to our future generations, Trudeau showed his true colors and they aren't of the Red and White.

Gerry Persowich

2017-03-03 04:04

His incompetent and wreckless spending of our tax dollars; His support of other countries and non- citizens over the citizens of Canada; His fraternization with known terror groups and/or supporters, His pay for play scandal; His illegal trip to a private island; Now his governments attempt to destroy the charter of rights by impeding free speech.

2017-07-22 02:41

He cares more about his reputation and image more than the country he's been elected to protect, develop, and grow stonger... I've lost any respect that I may have had for him before he started his term as PM. He needs to GO!!!!!

Michael

#159 He is Endangering Our Children

2017-10-31 01:25

i am fearful for the safety of our children - this man will sell out our rights, our safety and take our tax money to just give it away. I pray Trudea never sees a second term. He is a liar, he is an entitled apathetic person who doesnt care about anything except advancing his own political career. If there are more attacks the blood will be on his hands.

LOUD VOICE

#160 OUR PRIME MINISTER IS GOING IN SANE!!!!!

2017-11-05 07:53

HE MUS BE HATE CANADA IF HE SELLING US OUT FOR RADICAL ISLAMIC TERORIST!!

#161 Re:

2017-11-13 19:23

#76: -  check the money trail. If you wan

Check the money trail. Everything about him says hes being payed off. You guys are in trouble. 10 more years under him and canada will be no more. Trudeau will b gone with his payed off millions and your the people who will be stuck. You guys have payed for your country with the blood of your service men and womem its your birth right and your childrens birth right. Watch trudeau on tv listen to him read between the lines. Hes sellin you out and when its gone its gone.. You have no plan. B no were else to go. If i could i would come up there and try and help you. I feel that strong about it. Dont know what i might be able to do but i would try. Maybe just walk the streets and talk to as many of you as i could would be a start. God bless all of you and my prayers and thoughts will be with you.  Your. U. S neighbor 

AlLiber

#162 Re: Please listen to Canadians

2017-11-19 00:47

This period in Canada is very, very critical and requires a person with extraordinary thinking as a prime minister.  Unfortunately, people picked up terribly wrong one. Prime minister should resign with his government. I understand this is my wishful thinking but I predict his party will be completely erased from political map of Canada without any chance to recover. They already did to much irreversible damage to country. 

Concerned Canadian

#163 Major Platforms

2020-08-02 20:42

FEMINISM, Women's right to choose, love for China and communism, cannabis, LGBT issues, his own popularity and personal integrity, appointing "liberal" judges to the SCC and not looking at the records and credentials of the nominees -- These, my fellow Canadians, are his main political platforms. Not the economy, not the poor Canadians who earn less than $15/hour or less than $40K.