Save researcher Wilhelmiina!

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Save researcher Wilhelmiina!.

2015-12-15 17:37

I consider worthy and very valuable Wilhelmina abilities as researcher and appreciate her work and publications in the field of data mining.
Rosa Meo
University of Torino
Italy

2015-12-15 18:49

Wilhelmiina is very good person. As our tutor she always helped us with the solution of any problems. It was always very interesting on her lessons. They were warm-heartedness, creativity. I am sure that she will achieve success in any research project.

Alina Gutnova, PhD, associate professor of North-Ossetian state university

2015-12-16 11:00

For me the only reasonable solution is to continue Wilhelmiina's Project at the University of Helsinki. I have never heard before that a post doc research project funded by the Finnish Academy would have been finished in this way by the University.

2015-12-17 09:57

I greatly appreciate Wilhelmiina's work and involvement

2015-12-17 18:28

Wilhelmiina is an exceptionally gifted researcher and teacher and it's a pity that people of her kind are not properly appreciated and supported in the academic world!

2015-12-20 01:44

she's been nice person and helped us a lot while at Joensuu university. I'm surprised why anyone would bar her form continuing with her research, especially when she's had her own funding! which she's able to continue her goals.

2015-12-20 12:11

Wilhelmiina played a key role in an International Master's Degree Program in Information Technology(IMPIT) in Finland which I participated in. It is because of her that students from Namibia(me included) participated in this program. These group of students have all had successful careers in IT all around the world.

Walubengo Muliro Singoro

James Franko
Miami Beach

2021-05-12 05:38

For many people, this is a really difficult time, especially when it comes to finding a job with a high salary. Recently, I was advised an excellent and proven offer to use the help of professionals on this site https://resumewritinglab.com/physician-resume-writing-service.html and I very quickly placed an order for writing a medical resume. It's just amazing how they handled my task.