L.A. Noire Multiplayer DLC

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition L.A. Noire Multiplayer DLC.

2011-05-21 15:53

LA NOIRE PC & LA NOIR MULTIPLAYER!!!

2011-05-21 16:04

i want mulityplayer aswell

2011-05-21 16:06

i'm for the multiplayer....but i also have to say not every game needs multiplayer.

The author of this petition

#4 Re:

2011-05-21 16:09

#3: -

I love L.A. Noire. And I want to play it more, but I dont want to simply re-play it over and over...

Russ

#5 Stupid

2011-05-21 17:03

Stupid idea, no they should NOT be multiplayer in L.A. Noire, it is a single player game based around a heavy story, don't think just because 'every' game that comes out today NEEDS Multiplayer, this game is fine without it, and should stay that way.
Majin

#6 Bad Idea

2011-05-21 18:30

I'm sure not going for multiplayer was a pretty thought out idea, and a fantastic one at that. The weakest part of L.A. Noire is easily the shooting, not because it is bad, but because it doesn't have anything special to it, it is not what the game is about.

I'm sure everyone who really enjoyed L.A. Noire would rather have Team Bondi and Rockstar using their efforts to give us more fantastic cases.
I'd rather have dlc cases.

#7 um...no

2011-05-21 22:23

sorry i'd rather them release dlc cases. Multiplayer is cool and all but i'd rather have more story. Or maybe a dlc that allows us to make our own cases and share em.

The author of this petition

#8 Re: um...no

2011-05-21 23:09

#7: I'd rather have dlc cases. - um...no

"maybe a dlc that allows us to make our own cases and share em." That would be awesome at so many levels :D

Skcarkden

2011-05-22 18:03

You know, i wonder how many people who wish for a multiplayer side of L.A Noire have actually thought about how it would work. Because i don't think having a similar concept like Free Roam in Red Dead Redemption would quite work for this, and if that's what people expect, i believe they should just play RDR.

IF however Rockstar do manage to find yet another brilliant and state-of-the-art way to make a multiplayer game for this, they shouldn't combine it with L.A Noire, but better more just make a different game altogether, or in a sequal because i still don't think it would sit well with L.A Noire.

But i do think it'd be very hard for such a task to begin, i can see it possible making side quests along town of stopping bank robberies and etc. though. But as for multiplayer cases i don't see happening, and i think would yet be an expected feature if multiplayer were to happen.

2011-05-22 21:36

YEAAA

2011-05-23 21:41

I want a co-op dlc where you can have an online detective partner that would be awesome.

#12 Re:

2011-05-25 15:39

#11: -  

hell yes

2011-05-26 00:32

I don't want to see anything other than a 'Party Mode' style Free Roam, where nobody can run wild killing everybody.
Co-Op is the only other Multiplayer I would want...let you and a friend play the game as is, essentially like you see in Dead Rising 2!!
Make this happen!

2011-06-15 07:14

The multiplayer addition would make this game perfect. The Cops-and-Crooks mode from GTA4 may prove to fit the game the best. There is also a possible Escape/chase mode, boxing (such as phelps would do to a suspect not cooperating). A main campaign co-op mode may work, but perhaps not as well as the other possibilities mentioned above.

#15 Re:

2011-06-15 07:17

#9: Skcarkden -

the idea for a multiplayer mode mentioned in your third paragraph coupled with my ideas may be what the l.a. noire multiplayer aspect should be like.

2011-06-28 05:22

Dlc!!!!!!!

2011-07-08 08:39

Por favorrr :(

2011-09-25 00:36

This is the dumbest thing I've ever heard of. LA Noire is all about investigating, something that wouldn't work in a multiplayer environment. A simple competitive multiplayer component would go against everything that the game stands for.

2012-03-15 12:53

This is simply absurd!

There is no reason how this will improve the game without breaking the core game-mechanics.
I would have to agree, not every game needs multiplayer. Rather let them create more great downloadable content than focus their energy on something that should be a completely seperate game altogether.