tribalwars

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition tribalwars.

2011-06-08 19:14

Om intial tru out I thought it wqs excellent. however it seems quite flawed ,,, the village rebuild is excellent,,, the troop build is not so good.
the original overview was much better and showed more relevant information, at the moment i cannot see what nobles are in a village , what resources are in the village what is being build in the village.

In my opinion it needs a lot more work I will only be using it until it sorts my villages out then i will not pay anymore for it

2011-06-08 20:01

I don't think it makes much difference. Or at least the difference it makes is not worth 200 more premium points per month.

Just my opinion.

#3 Re:

2011-06-08 23:46

#1: -  

we pay enough prices went up do you want people to keep playing if we pay from prem this should be included

#4:-

#4 Re:

2011-06-09 06:05

#3: - Re:

If players are already paying for Premium, perhaps it would be fairer if they were offered the account manager at a much lower cost, than someone who just opts for this as a stand-alone option.

A two tier system, perhaps?...purchase one at full price, or option two...buy one at full price and get 50% off the other, if purchased at same time.

Scary jerry

#5 Re: Re:

2011-06-09 10:04

#4: #4:- - Re:  

U have to have prem though to use account manager. I think it should be included with prem. And the price of prem to go back down a tad like it used to be.

2011-06-11 20:03

they should lower the prices down knowing that the economy is not as good as it used to be.
RIch26ca

#7 rant

2011-06-16 18:33

Its not even that its not a decent addition its the doubling the cost to play to have it... i firmly believe that they should have just raised the price a bit and offer the update to everyone... i can use scripts to do everything and will continue to keep writing them as TW knock them down to get us to pay more for a game that is already to expensive. after this world i'm done with this game... and my sole reason is because of the price increases and more to the point the AM service. it really shows how little there own customers opinions mean to them.