UAW Local 400

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition UAW Local 400.

2016-02-28 01:46

I feel that Ed,Patterson and Ed Street are not doing a good job as Union Rep.Both are lazy an not to be trusted

2016-02-28 02:36

I don't want him in office

2016-02-28 03:01

Ed Paterson a piece of sugar honey ice Tea..he dontRep nothing. Don't work or help any one but himself

2016-02-28 03:11

Both Ed Paterson an Ed Street both are lazy Poor excuses of Union Rep..Ed Patterson is A Male womanizer that walk the plant watching Females Ass..Ed Street is just as bad .sleeping in conference room.Neither do much work..They don't support the people or Attempt to make working conditions better at Yanfeng

2016-02-28 03:20

All the union Reps at Yanfeng are Horrible..Ed,Patterson is the Worst .He is a Womenizer. An a dirty old Unprofessional man.I need representative an he act like I was unimportant. My money is taken monthly for what??I'll wait

2016-02-28 03:25

I worked for Visteon then JCI now YanFeng Ed Paterson has done nothing but Get people fired Seems like he Work in with HR not for the Employees. Very unprofessional to say the least. He or no other Rep have proven to be worthy of representing the Employees. I don't Trust Ed Patterson orEd Street

2016-02-28 03:31

Ed Street is a lazy union representative. He appears to be nice.but actually is no help at all..I don't know who is worse.Ed Street or Patterson.We need Both off the Union board ASAP please

2016-02-28 04:04

This is long over do.Yanfeng has no unity.Are Union reps are disgusting human beings .Its a shame what conditions the employees deal with.We don't have meetings an they don't offer us any incentives. Why do we accept this poor standard? Bad enough the plant management ain't shit.Neither are the reps..time to find a new job

2016-02-28 04:12

Street an Paterson both dirt. Non helpful. They need to be demoted to Ip line

2016-02-28 04:23

Ed Street is not a great Rep..Ed Paterson is Worse. Eliza is not the best either..We need better representation.. Ed Street an Patterson both need they asses impeached an thrown on to Oakland street

2016-02-28 04:25

Yeng feng needs to clean house start with HR and Engineers an Please fire Paterson an Street when u done taking out theTrash

2016-02-28 11:44

This petition was signed for no personal reasons but for business reasons only! We need people in office that's going to make sure the people are FIRST!!!! Both Ed's, are not living up to their responsibilities as B crew Steward, and Chairman.
I feel both jobs should be revoked, both gentleman should be removed from their positions.