Support of Saifeddine Helal

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Support of Saifeddine Helal.

2016-03-05 01:19

Saif is one of the best musicians I know, with amazing sensitivity and musicality that compliments any musical situation. He is a great person with a kind heart that should get the opportunity to share his vision with as many people as possible!
E.L.M.

2016-03-05 22:56

You don’t need to meet Saifeddine in person to recognize the talent that he has. His music itself talks for him, it said all the passion that he has at the time to make music. The ethnic sound of his compositions and arrangements is something valuable that he brings to the Berklee Community. I strongly believe that he deserves to continue his studies at Berklee College of music. Hope to see him in the fall.

2016-03-06 00:08

Saifeddine is such a great musician and performer. He really deserves to keep studying in Berklee!

2016-03-07 14:36

Saif is a wonderful musician and incredible friend. I strongly believe he deserves a chance to pursue his musical dreams at Berklee. He always went above and beyond to contribute to the Berklee society, and made tremendous efforts in putting himself out there by performing more than most people do in their entire Berklee careers.

2016-03-08 04:35

Saifeddine is a hardworking and talented musician. He brings such diversity and culture to a school that flourishes so much in it. He's passionate in what he does, and that's why I support him 100%.
Jerome Khattar

2016-03-08 05:57

I've met Saifeddine in Berklee, and I have to say his talents are undeniable. A lovable person with a exceptional work ethic that deserves to come home to Berklee College of Music to fine tune his skills and to have the opportunity to meet people with the same caliber of ambition!!

2016-03-11 03:26

Saif Is an awesome musician/composer! I believe he has a lot to offer and learn from berklee!!

2016-03-13 02:30

In his very first semester at Berklee, Seif' contributed enormously to the community as a percussionist and arranger. Granting him a chance to continue making such contributions would benefit not just him, but the many people within his reach.

2016-04-09 01:15

Saif is an incredible very rare musician.From the very first time I heard him it struck me that he is not like any other percussionist I played with.He has a vast understanding of many styles and also an expert in areas which are not represented in the school, such as North african (Maghrebi) Music.Always very creative and open.
Beside that he's an fantastic arranger and composer.Very serious musician who always inspire others to aim higher.WE NEED HIM!