Let AMC Know You've Been Wronged by Next Games

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Let AMC Know You've Been Wronged by Next Games.

2016-03-06 21:05

The customer service provided through the online forum had been condescending, insulting and flat out insufficient.

2016-03-06 22:43

Because I've made in-app purchases in which I've not received the items purchased and have repeated tried to reach out to the developers to try and get the items to which they NEVER reply. I did get some money refunded by Apple Customer Service but not all of it. The items are so expensive however that even pursing the in-app extras do not really help to advance my players or make my game playing any more enjoyable than with the purchased items.

I feel that Next Games total lack of replies says it all!! They stated in many of the statements to players that "they are not responsible for giving refunds" and that "ultimately Apple (for iOS player) is who we need to contact". However, Appl reps say that's not completely true. The developers can make it right on their end by crediting the players accounts.

I just feel that with such a large franchise like The Walking Dead, it's in the best interest of ALL parties to be aware of these issues so that maybe they can step in and make it right.

#3 Roll backs are still stealing NG!

2016-03-07 00:03

Do not pretend otherwise,you won't even address the problem! 

2016-03-07 20:03

Next Games has continuously misrepresented their product and taken advantage of consumers.

#5 Re: customer Service

2016-03-07 20:05

#1: -  

While I agree with a lot written here, I can't fault NG for you contacting help through the forum. You should be using the help tab available in the game.

#6 Re: Re: customer Service

2016-03-07 22:00

#5: - Re: customer Service 

I've done that.  No replies for weeks in the past.  My latest ticket has gone unanswered for five days and counting, unless you count the auto reply I received. 

#7 Bad patch

2016-03-07 23:01

Looking at reviews of the game since the new patch likely thousands have been robbed due to random rollbacks stealing progress. Many have lost in game currency they paid for.  When contacted many simply get an autoreply saying that they fixed the problem with a prior event. 

2016-03-08 04:17

The game is so bugged it even steals our cash

2016-03-10 23:55

Serious bugs continue and go one seems to want to help the users fix the problems. Customer service is awful or even non existent!
RokuP

2016-03-11 14:42

I have spent a lot of money on this game which has consistently had MAJOR problems added with every update. They load up on new features never fixing the problems, only adding more and more bugs. I have lost a lot of time due to these issues and a working product has not been provided. This is akin to NG selling an automobile known as a "lemon," which is illegal in the United States.

2016-04-08 17:33

NG is not providing support, answers or explanations... They are ruining the game

Due to seemingly untested updates to the game I have lost survivors, cash, gold, resources, etc

2016-07-23 21:11

I signed this petition to let you know how angry I am. I play TWD NO MANS LAND because I enjoy it,now with the new up grades we are forced to buy radios and gold to get the heroes we like. I spent $125.00 in one day on radios and gold to get absolutely nothing. I want my money back!!!! If the game keeps going like this I will not spend another cent on this game.

2016-07-23 23:24

I spent $125.00 on radios and gold to get my favorite heros and i got NOTHING! I want my money back!

2016-07-25 07:45

Constant lies from staff on official forums http://forums.nextgames.com/ and in-game.

After I (or anybody) points them to their lies - they just hide some base numbers and says that it was a "visual bug" - it is a lies and covering up the tracks - which I'm considering a bigger lie.

For example: They sell items with 60% on one of its traits, then reducing it to 30%.

They selling other items and saying on forums and in-game support how it works, so people are buying this content and content related to it (to upgrade, progress and etc.), but in fact it is not working as they say, we have statistical data on many aspects related this issue. Just visit the forums or contact me directly for proof of fraud.

But they keep saying: it is a visual bug.

Also they disrespected AMC franchise by officially presented the Michonne from the show The Walking Dead in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zX3wyzDAOo8

This video contains mispronouncing of Michonne name. This video contains foul language, cursing all the way inspite of rating PEGI 12 on this app. This video was presented in all offical sources including IN GAME.

2016-08-04 19:14

Because I feel NG has been not listening to the player base and has insulted us with their job posting o FB. Lastly has tarnished TWD brand in my eyes

2016-10-19 18:00

I was sold items only for them to be changed at a later date making my purchases pointless. I want a full refund and would love to see a class action lawsuit against them.

2016-10-24 00:03

Terrible customer service relative to any other industry or gaming company I've experienced & complete 180 in updates from what traits I'd paid for to acquire previously, effectively making my investment a complete waste.

2016-10-24 00:15

We been seduced by marketing to invest time and money in to the game from NextGame, to invest hundreds of houers and pay for expensive gold and items holding a specific value in a treat, to bye weapons in the game that has specific value in effect and treat, armory to have a specific value and treat. All advance in play to collect items as XP to upgrade to collect tradegods to change for items, TOMATOS to build next level in compound. All this is to waist, first small adjustment to lower the promised effect then after the 2.1 it was obvious all besides scouts and specific items been lowered in effect, when the 2.2 was implemented treats that before worked was cancelled, it is a violation in sale, the treats and weapon we carefully collect was 50%DE valued. They sheeted and nerf it all to a limit people want to drop off. I play in a guild top 3 global and no one is laughing at the update, we consist of many separate guilds. And NG do not even bather to awnser our distress. We want to continue play, and not get screwed by NG smart plan. Do the right thing, and make your right work for the rights.