Free Tilikum. Empty the tanks

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Free Tilikum. Empty the tanks.

2016-03-11 17:51

Seaworld offer no real life education to how marine life live in the wild. Orca's like Tilly are ripped aprt from their families in the wild and then confined to a fish bowl.Nothing in their life in a tank can emulate their life in the sea so that means they fail on meeting his basic needs! Many supporters helped free Keiko and theres a better life waiting for Tilly and other marine life be it in back in the sea or a seapen. PLEASE show your support!!!

2016-03-11 19:16

Just let him go free at least if he dies it will be out in freedom! And He can feel like he got the chance to swim and see his pod

2016-03-11 19:23

No animal deserves to be in a cage for life. This is pure animal abuse and action should be taken upon the many sea worlds all over. Man does not have the right to take for the wild and cage them and make them preform stupid tricks to get a fish! This is utterly disgusting. Money should mean nothing, and further action should be in place. They have kidnapped a living soul and murdered it, it front of the entire world and nothing will be done. These people are the devil. No human can honestly say they have enjoyed this road. Something must be done. We as the people that are against thia abuse will not stand back. The time is now to stand up and take charge. This can not carry on anymore. Enough was enough when Tilikum killed three people. (I actually feel nothing for them). He is just an animal, he can not talk. That does not mean he has no rights. I for one will continue this fight. For the sake of all the other poor creatures that God him self put on this earth. We will fight!!

2016-03-11 19:32

Let Tilikum be free for his final days he has left. He deserves that at least, or put him to sleep so he doesn't have to suffer at Seaworld anymore. X

2016-03-11 21:41

The whales - all whales and other living beings should be free - no kept in captivity.

2016-03-12 01:06

BECAUSE I CARE NO ANIMAL OR MAMMAL SHOULD BE IN CAPTIVITY

2016-03-12 02:26

Tilikum and Dawn should both be with their families now .The reason they're

not ,SeaWorld