SAVE HARE HATCH SHEEPLANDS

SAVE HARE HATCH SHEEPLANDS / Announcements / URGENT APPEAL - HHS / Comments

2016-04-26 11:29

I know that the council have very stringent rules and they feel they have to stick to them. However, most people feel that the country is being taken over by the 'chain' outlet. We have grown weary of places which are replicated such as Wyevale and Dobbies etc. people want to go back to having independent outlets, the small unique farm shop in the community. Sheeplands was a welcome change, a place where local people and children could go to find something a little bit unique and different that couldn't be found elsewhere, thereby giving the area 'charactor'. They went out of their way to include the local community in events and activities which all children of all ages and background could take part in. They are just 'different' and friendly and make the effort to think of the local aspect of their retail. I have seen Teresa May MP shop there. For goodness sake just make a deal with them to follow the rules and continue with the good work they have done so far. I am, as other people are, tired of the shrink wrapped product floating down a conveyer belt. We like Sheeplands because it offers food that looks like food and shows children the source of those foods and presents them so they can see what they are. Why on earth can't you just leave them alone and concentrate on putting a roundabout in at the junction outside their gates so that no more people will be injured and killed - surely that is more important than your petty 'witch hunt' of sheeplands.

2016-04-26 18:46

Him- I'm emailing a photo through of my little girl sitting on the moveable rocking horses you used to have! I hope it helps?
Guest K

2016-04-26 21:25

hi, i have a photo from 2012 when my daughter met Santa in the grotto. Is that any help? I will e-mail it anyway.

Mrs Local Customer

#4 Re:

2016-04-29 17:31

#1: -  

My sentiments exactly

2016-04-29 17:52

Do let me know if you still need any photos sending and if one of a basket of food items from your farm shop purchased in June 2012 is any help - you can clearly see the use by date on the packaging.