NO CARBON TAX

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition NO CARBON TAX.

#26 Luv you Julia

2011-07-20 08:19

@#22 Your no carbon tax debate is actually about a bunch of whingers complaining at having to pay for what they have done and what they have taken for granted for the last few decades .. IT IS NOT A RIGHT TO LIVE ON THIS EARTH , it is a privilege which we need to pass onto future generations and if you will be sucked that dry from a measly $10 per week budget better moron , give up the extra beer , get off the cigs , turn off the lights  ...

And it was a hung Parliament for both sides any way you think you would of voted Abbott tried to do his deal as well but his lies caught him out

#27 Re: Luv you Julia

2011-07-20 09:24

#26: - Luv you Julia 

How much out of pocket will you be ?

or are you one of the financially disadvantage as per the governments criteria who will benefit from the government, and therefore won't be out of pocket yourself.

How much tax do you pay ?

and how much do you currently get off the government.

I thank my self lucky, that I am not so ignorant, that I have no idea about the workings of Politics in this country.

2011-07-20 11:54

We want an election now!

#29 Luv you Julia

2011-07-20 12:10

I will have to pay not sure exactly how much but will it be some ... but i am also more then glad to pay this because, we will be paying a lot more once carbon trading is up and running globally... You want to see price rises wait till tariffs are imposed on us as a country because we are not complying with carbon emissions.. Want cheaper energy well no you cant because we wont have any renewables to compete... The same economist who set up the GST are the same doing this tax and if we have not moved to renewables or trading carbon our economy will surely tank along with anything we export actualluy they have said if we are not in this market within 6 years we will be stuffed.. Heck i am almost wanting that to happen just to wipe the smirk off Abbott's face

2011-07-21 04:30

.Rothschild Australia and E3 International to take the lead in the global carbon trading market

Sydney, Australia - Rothschild Australia and E3 International are set to become key players in the international carbon credit trading market, an emerging commodity market that analysts estimate could be worth up to US$150 billion by 2012. it's ALL ABOUT DA MONEY..