DEMAND TO "HBO" THAT "GAME OF THRONES" CONTINUES AFTER SERIES 8

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition DEMAND TO "HBO" THAT "GAME OF THRONES" CONTINUES AFTER SERIES 8.

2016-06-29 18:38

Because I don't know what I will do with my life after GoT - off you don't listen to us I'll punch a badger square in the face!!!

2016-06-30 08:54

I have watched this program for 6 years it can go as far as Stargate and could be the program of this generation if you continue people will be loyal till the end den if the end is season 15 I will watch it and when it's over watch it in order from season 1 till 15 that's the dedication I have for the program please carry it on

2016-06-30 09:55

I think it would be stupid to demand another season. The story is built in its entirety, and it ends with season 8. There would be no material to make season 9 a thing, plus it wouldn't just be as good as all the previous seasons. I would suggest a petition for a spin-off series like Dunk and Egg, or something. Plus, you can always read the books, or even re-watch the show. We still have 2 whole years until Game of Thrones is over, that's a lot of time. As much as I love Game of Thrones, I will not sign the petition, because I don't want the series to be ruined.

2016-07-05 19:46

I want longer episodes , I want the full 10 so they can not rush the ending. I don't mind it ended but I feel they need the full 10 to explain things without being rushed.
Angry and cheated

#5 10 episodes for game of thrones season 7:8

2016-07-05 19:49

We need the full ten episode so the series end properly and not choppy and half assed. Season 7:8 need the time and the full episodes so we can have proper closure for all story lines and I for one care what happens to jorah! 10 per 7/8 that's all I ask