"Clayton Luclay Misoya" ROBBED OF VICTORY

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition "Clayton Luclay Misoya" ROBBED OF VICTORY.

2011-08-02 23:05

Write a comment...Who is wendel ,were is he frm and what ws he doing in the house dnt remmember anythng bwt him i ws clued 2 my screen 24hurs neva saw him doing anythng ,luclay thnk u 4 da 24hr entertainment u i even took leave jst 2 watch u mnet owe u alot
John

#527 Re:

2011-08-02 23:06

Call Yfm and Dj Sbu for more people to knw abt the petition

2011-08-02 23:08

BigBrother Africa is a sham, they purposely allow a rigger to win over an entertainer that had brought in millions of rands, only to spit him out and shame him like he was a piece of nothing.
Proudly African-But you call me KwereKwere

#529 LUCLAY WAS NOT ROBBED

2011-08-02 23:10

When Munya was robbed it was not an issue because he was not from South AFrica.... what do they say about those who live in glass houses???? Defeat is a bitter pill to swallow. What entertainment did Otono offer us- except for picking fights and running trantrums like a toddler. As someone said BBA is for adults not the 3year old you sent. FYI we do not love your country, we actually feel pity for you. So you thought being South African makes you special, and you are different from the rest of the Africa, get out of Africa if you think you are not African, nxa!!! For all I know SA was built by the labour of other African countries, those that you call kwerekwere's who know how to work put food on their table than whin at such nonsense, and wait for someone to place food on their table. Wake up from your slumber and offer us real entertainment. And prove me wrong that you are not violent and that all your violent efforts are upo foreigners. Idiots....Ashewus woooooo.

2011-08-02 23:14

You can't cheat South Africans they are too clever.

2011-08-02 23:18

We want justic that was not Fair at all.Our King is a Winner frm day1.

2011-08-02 23:27

the votes should recounted again, the winners are supposed to be LUKAREEN

2011-08-02 23:28

As the supporters of Clayton Misoya aka Luclay we are not happy for da treatment he got from da Big Brother show after bein robbed on sunday after dey crowned Karen nd Wendall winners of da show instead of Luclay whom we voted for day nd nite, so we dnt want dis show in our country(South Africa) anymore becos we feel dis ppl are usin us to make money for other countries I thank u.

#534 Re: LUCLAY WAS NOT ROBBED

2011-08-02 23:34

#529: Proudly African-But you call me KwereKwere - LUCLAY WAS NOT ROBBED

LUCKLAY WAS ROBBED, if you talk about entertainment can you recount how WENDELL entertained Africa if not to gossip with VIMBAI that looks like wesley snipes. m not a SA but i supported LUCKLAY to the last. Be realistic and for your infomation your so called munya is no match for UTI the IGWEEEEEEEEE

2011-08-02 23:35

Da votes must be recounted as Luclay deserve to win.

2011-08-02 23:46

Not happy @ all coz I know clay deserved to win as he was amplified and loved by africans.

#537 Re: LUCLAY WAS NOT ROBBED

2011-08-02 23:56

#538 Re: LUCLAY WAS NOT ROBBED

2011-08-02 23:58

you are on the wrong page.We are not playing games.Just give us space

ZAZAZA

#539 LUCLAY INVITED IN NAIJA

2011-08-03 00:02

IF HE GOES, LETS WAIT FOR INSULTS FROM NAIJA. THEY WILL TELL US THEY ARE NOW FEEDING HIM.........I KNOW THIS IS ABOUT HIM BUT I DONT LIKE IT. THEY ALWAYS TELL KENYA THAT THEY ARE FEEDING SHEILA!!!!!!!!!!!!

#540 Re: LUCLAY WAS NOT ROBBED

2011-08-03 00:07

Shame on you! Not even worth responding to you. Be warned do not bite the hand that feeds you. And go do  and some research do not be so intellectual lazy.

2011-08-03 00:08

this is extremley serious guys let us make justice is served.

#542 you are definatly on the wrong page non games here please Re: Re: LUCLAY WAS NOT ROBBED

2011-08-03 00:11

2011-08-03 00:29

I seriously think there is more to the story than meets the eye! Luclay alongside Karen made big brother amplified! They are the reason we all tuned in, how can Wendal win? Even on the sms band no one spoke about him that much! Sabotage I tell you, SABOTAGE!!!!

#544 Re: LUCLAY WAS NOT ROBBED

2011-08-03 00:31

first of all when minya was robbed we agreed that he was robbed even you say so but there was no need to take it up and make noise about it because the leader of his country took it up and did justice to the boy which was commendable. you dont want to take us on, on lazyness and that whole forigner issue because if you were a real african u woudint be talking as you are,we dont have time for your stupid comments if you feel that he wasint robbed fair enough then keep your mouth shut and let us ''special south africans'' continue with what we are seriously doing,as for sa being built by the labour of other african countries as you put it shows how illiterate you are go back to school and let us do whhat we want to do. talking about violence you sound way violent than us. we love all african countries this is not about africa and who likes who its about fairness.for your information incase you dnt knw sa will never get out of africa sori for you

2011-08-03 00:33

Let the votes be recounted
dibombo

2011-08-03 00:35

we want the trust to be eastablished pls,lets show this bigbrother that we will do it ourself not with free-bizz but with our own salaries.pls whoever is assisitng with the trust must di it as of now.we comrades we want to contribute. Dj sbu assist pls,\.

#547 Re: LUCLAY WAS NOT ROBBED

2011-08-03 00:38

#529: Proudly African-But you call me KwereKwere - LUCLAY WAS NOT R 

2011-08-03 00:46

Who the f*@k voted 4 wendall he was the most boring person in the house. BBA is a fraud!
Janluck34

#549 Re: Luclay Misoya robbed of victory

2011-08-03 00:55

#19: -

Yes, SA should stop hosting the BBA show.  Give another African country the opportunity to host the show and guess what, the standard will not be so high.  Honestly, we were robbed.  Luclay dont worry, you will soar in the midst of adversity.  It was always you and Karen from the beginning of the show.  It was a pleasure watching the 2 of you, right to the end.  Hannie, Sharon O, Wendall and Vina should not have been amongst the finalists.  There were other contestants who were more amplified.

2011-08-03 01:25

Recount plz.