We Don't Want Big Brother Africa To Be Hosted in S.A Anymore!!!

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition We Don't Want Big Brother Africa To Be Hosted in S.A Anymore!!!.

2011-08-22 14:16

I dnt want BigBrother to be hosted in our country(SA)

2011-08-22 14:30

Our voices need to be heard and taken into consideration#Sa viewer of BBA and Luclay supporter

2011-08-22 16:06

Is better Big brother live our SA they robbedour boy this wE don't wanar see big brother in this county pleace
Bubble boy

2011-08-22 16:23

Write a comment... I honestly dnt like what other countries think of us

2011-08-22 16:30

We are sick and tired of this. Ayeye Nigeria

#306 Re: Re:

2011-08-22 16:32

#157: windy - Re:

Spoken like a real puppet, so if Big Brother said he must take off his pants and take a shit in full view of everybody you would expect him to do that because Big Brother said so? You are really stupid!!!

You obviously do not know South Africans that well.

2011-08-23 17:09

I dont care who says what, but big brother Africa, has lost its value n meaning, every thing about d show is promoting n advertising Nigeria. Music, dj's, etc. In d house if u dont get along with a Nigerian housemate, soon u get evicted, only those who are friends with Nigerians reach d finals. A nigerian housemate can make any mistake in that house, they will still win d game. While other housemate's mistakes get highlighted for 91 days. Poor housemates, now u have 2 kiss Nigerian's asses 2 stand a chance. Nigerians are very greedy & materialistic, they are usually "OVER" friendly.Their too much friendliness is dangerous bcos this is what they use, 2 get what they want.It's a good thing 2 b friendly yes of cos, but b friendly n genuine.They are "over" friendly n cunning. I hope our government will listen 2 us n stop BBA in SA, bcos where money is involved with a Nigerian involved, ppl's feelings will always b hurt. Guys I'm not only saying this 2 criticise, this is generally true about Nigerians. We work with them.my friend is married 2 a Nigerian. Here is a practical example: after everyone saw how IK was actually against Luclay, telling from his comments. After d finale, they gave him free tickets 2 Nigeria.This was pure bribery. Fake friendship.That is how they do their thing.friendly,friendly, friendly,friendly even if they dont like u. I am not suprised d 2nd prize went 2 a zimbabwean, bcos they wanted 2 proove a point, that they can give 2 zim too, regarding Munya's cheating.I guess they also did this 2 win white ppl's hearts, u know, so they can get more sponserships.Biola Alabi must just move her business 2 another country pls or 2 Lagos. Africa wake up, u are busy competing with crooks, this is now not about Luclay. Bba can carry on but pls not in SA.
Justice will Prevail!

2011-08-23 17:26

Generally South Africans are kind hearted honest Confident straight forward people---Lucly was a true example, but do not mess with them, else you'll have reasons to hate them for the rest of your life--What happened to Luclay was a slap on the face by people we call our brothers,but they'll be sorry they took our kindness for weakness.

2011-08-24 21:29

Bba is dividing Africa, it is more about which country is better/stronger than d other. Arrogant Nigerians even claim 2 b d best in Africa, but it's is strange bcos they always have 2 use other countries 2 shine. Why cant Biola run her BBA business in Lagos. As for SA housemates, they are always cut into pierces by all sorts of criticism immediately they enter that house especially our girls. They want them to apologise 4 being south african.It is not our fault that u guys were born in Nigeria or wherever. We have been hosting d show 4 six years, all we get is d spit on our faces. Greediness is this show's signature. Let another country take over pls n exclude us from ur scam.

2011-08-25 08:31

I dont think Big Brother should be hosted in South Africa, I say please take it to the people who is running it. Actually our country is being used to make money for other countries and nothing else. Big Brother Africa was supposed to unite African but it is failing dismally, as it has turned into a battling zone. And, South Africa and Africa does not need that. I promise you, Mzantsi will survive without this show.

2011-08-25 13:22

Well said y'all.The scammers have scammed themselves out of our welcoming hearts and hospitality.Flippin crooks. They must just f.off or there will be serious reasons to hate us. Lets see them use our law enforcement to force themselves on South Africans.We will see when the time comes.All I know is that there wont be another hosting here in S.A. We are waiting.

2011-08-25 13:44

Their continued insults on us even calling us fools and other names and laughing at our petitions,is because we have been civil about things for too long.
This crooks have gone too far with their poking and we just need to put them in their place once and for all.WE MUST KICK THIS STUPID SHOW OUT OF OUR COUNTRY WHEN THE TIME COMES. CIVIL OR UNCIVILISED MEANS. DIE POPPE GAAN DANS.
EEZY

2011-08-25 16:05

BIGGIE.PLZ MAN.JST GET UR SHW OWT OF OUR MZANSI...WE RILY DNT NID DIS..WT DO U TAKE US 4?DAMN U MAN!

2011-08-25 23:09

They must just go in peace.Take the thing to another country and never involve s.a.again.
angry

2011-08-26 15:07

I've been paying R70 to watch the eviction show on most sundays now i feel like i've been used by biggie.IK from now on u will dance alone on stage

2011-08-27 10:00

I as a South African and follower of BBA feel that SA contestants are just used as a front to say BBA caters for all but NOOOO. Look at how Munya was cheated as if that was enuf LUCLAY was sacrified fro the non entertaining Wendal!!!!

2011-08-27 13:05

This year Big Brother took a cup, they out done themselves. They manipulated the show shamelessly. My first issue was the cameras, they will make sure it concentrate on one person especially if that person is doing/saying something wrong. And I say I have also notice that they printed their own vision, not what happened on the TV screen. Nkuli never stood a chance to win from day one. And, the management did not feel Luclay. So is other rep's from other countries. It clearly showed on the News. So, I feel that this Show does not belong in Mzantsi, it will do great in Nigeria, because clearly the Nigerians are running it big time. Please, we do not need this show here again, unless we know that all reps stand a fair chance to win.

2011-08-27 13:19

By the way, Big Brother Africa and Nigeria you are not doing Mzantsi any favor by keeping this show here. Please take it somewhere else where you will be able to continue with your business and see if we will bother you. I think you took more than your fair share from the good hearted, generous Mzantsi people. Now take your show and leave us in peace.

2011-08-27 13:28

Big Brother Africa is nothing but a SHAM. We do not want it in South Africa again. It is obvious that Africa is divided and this show is not helping the matter, as it is a platform to vent anger and show who has more power. Yes, I agree. This country is small and it is still developing with its problem in tow. And we do not need more problem. Leave us in peace.

2011-08-27 15:32

Luclay deserved to win.....they did to him exactly what they did to Munya. BBA is a scam

2011-08-28 02:05

No auditions from SA reps next season infact no rep is required fro our country.if u wanna represent mzansi u must know that you are on your own.

2011-09-06 10:29

We don't want BBA to be hosted in Mzansi

2011-09-06 10:52

please make sure that Mzansi reps are not include, don't include us as apart of ROA, we tired of dis scam show, ne qhagi(locust) lasho ukuthi S.A is not an Africa baneze lokho no be nisicedile.

2011-09-06 12:40

Mzansi is not Africa's step ladder, Biola pls stop using our country 2 redeem Nigeria's image. Dont involve SA next, let other countries host, this scam too.

2011-09-06 19:39

I still don't believe wht bb did 2 SA and he shud neva b allowed 2 eva set foot in this our country, what happened showd tht he thnks so little of us SAfricans all he care abt is wht we cn give 2 him and thn he turns around and sturbs us on our backs, m not saying sa shud b givn special consideration bt wht we got was unfair and uncalled for, gudbye BIGGIE, good ridens 2 bad rubbish!!!!