Jamie Whitmarsh Residency application Support

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Jamie Whitmarsh Residency application Support.

2016-07-20 13:05

People should be able to live where they love to live

2016-07-20 13:36

Jamie was a sports coach at my children school here in the UK and doing a great job in NZ

2016-07-20 14:07

I have known Jamie for a number of years, I first met him when I lived in Queenstown. I believe granting Jamie residency would be a great asset to the local community and to the growth of Soccer as a sport in New Zealand, (He will correct me and tell me it is called football though)

2016-07-20 17:17

Jamie is doing great work with the kids in Otago

2016-07-20 19:50

Jamie is a valuable part of our community for his expertise in all things football , the respect he has from all players is a gift that all coaches aren't able to reach , I feel the football standard has been raised greatly since Jamie's involvement in the club.

2016-07-20 20:38

To help a friends friend

2016-07-20 20:53

Need Jamies coaching experience to continue to grow Football in the Central Area

2016-07-20 21:43

Jamie is an invaluable asset to the community. He has been one of the key components to the growth of a thriving football association in the region. He has helped nurture the love of the game among the young and old. Jamie brings with him a respectable level of expertise and knowledge for all things football and it would be a huge loss for the community if he were to leave.

2016-07-20 22:17

I signed this petition because Jamie is the best coach I have had for football. He connects Central Otago football with the rest of New Zealand, giving people like me opportunities to go further with football.

2016-07-21 00:33

Jamie has a great knowledge on coaching skills in football and in particular a very good rapport with the Central Otago youth teams.

2016-07-21 02:47

Jamie makes a huge difference to sport and activity levels across the region.....in a world of high sugar and grwoing obesity the more kids involved in sport the better

2016-07-21 03:06

Come on Queenstown sign this.

#88 Vote Jamie Whitmarsh for next New Zealander of the Year Local Hero Award

2016-07-21 03:55

His contribution to football and the community is that significant.

Definition of Significant: Sufficiently great or important to be worthy of attention; noteworthy (Oxford Dictionary)

Definition of Contribution: The part played by a person or thing in bringing about a result or helping something to advance (Oxford Dictionary)

Jamie means:
S Selfless. Gives so much to so many.
I Integrity. Ethics, morals, values. He has them and imparts them.
G Greatness. Yet so humble. No really great man ever thought himself so (like Jamie).
N Notable. Remarkable.
I Inspirational.
F Fair Play.
I Intelligent.
C Courageous. If he has a medical condition you would never know.
A Arsenal fan. Has to have one flaw.
N Nationwide support behind him.
T The greatest mentor for Central Otago youth we have today.

C Commitment. Absolutely.
O Outstanding technical football coaching skills, for both players and coaches.
N National acknowledgement of his abilities and input.
T Teamwork.
R Respect. His football and life mantra.
I International experience and recognition.
B Brilliant.
U Unique skills. Where can NZ find those again. Nowhere.
T Talent.
I Irreplaceable. Really.
O Opportunities. He creates magic for the community.
N New Zealander. He deserves to be one more than anyone. Please.

2016-07-21 04:11

Jamie continues to make a significant contribution to the whole of Central Otago & Lakes District football. His is a quality coach being able to break down skills for all levels of players and provides encouragement to  supprt them in their learning and understanding of the game. He is generous with his advice and time across all football clubs and is hugely respected for his knowledge. Jamie also provides a great model to others by demonstrating that a passion for sport can be expressed in affirming ways so that all benefit and enjoy the game more.

2016-07-21 05:51

Jamie is a good and old friend of mine and he's got such a passion for football and New Zealand and all the people there that he would love to stay. I call him the BFG. big friendly giant !

2016-07-21 05:51

Jamie is a huge asset to the footballing community here in the football south region. He has increased the profile of the Queenstown rivers team... Single handed lay runs a fantastic football programme for the central otago youth.... Runs the 14th grade SI boys football tournament and is involved with the whole football south community at federation level. We need more people like Jamie in our region! With out him Central would miss out big time!

2016-07-21 06:13

Jamie's great involvement in afc has been great. Organising everything out and making football a great game here in Queenstown where in NZ football is not very big!

2016-07-21 07:23

Jamie IS football in Queenstown. He always goes above and beyond and works tirelessly, 7 days a week for the sport in the region. It would be a huge loss to the local community if he were not to continue in his role.

2016-07-21 08:27

Because Jamie is a top noch lad and football wouldn''t be practiced and played as good so fro jamie not to be here would be a huge lose!

2016-07-21 08:30

Because He has improved peoples ability and continues to.
zoezoe2000

#96 j-dogs residencies

2016-07-21 08:35

Jamie is a great friend, who helped me develop my footballing skills, enabling me to be the player I am today.

2016-07-21 08:43

I signed this petition because I have played football for the Queenstown club for 6 years now. Jamie has been involved in the club for the past 4 of them and I can honestly say that he has improved the quality of football in Queenstown. His passion and joy of teaching young kids is outstanding, without him the quality of football would drop significantly, lowering the opportunities for young children in the Queenstown area.

2016-07-21 09:00

Jamie has developed Girls Football at Queenstown Primary School over the last year which resulted in over 160 girls participating in this weekly club. Alongside this, he has run numerous sessions for our students and helped coach school teams. His outstanding coaching ability, the empathy he shows towards young people, and his willingness to share his expertise with teachers and coaches alike, are an asset to our community, and New Zealand as a whole. The positive development of football in our region can be attributed to the wealth of experience and tireless devotion that Jamie brings to his role in football development. To lose someone like this who adds enormous value to our fast growing community in terms of developing physical activity and quality coaching, would not only be a huge loss but another country's fortunate gain.

2016-07-21 20:48

He's a really good coach, my two kids have been with him playing soccer, really good person! We need more coaches like him in NZ!

2016-07-21 20:54

I have seen Jamie coaching the kids and he is amazing love his technique.