release saber murad back to his kids and family

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition release saber murad back to his kids and family.

2016-08-07 14:45

Humanity has failed us.
Why is he being detained when we have seriouse issues out here awaiting resolution.
This law is rubbish. His human rights have been violated. I am digusted by thw australian government.

2016-08-07 18:27

Because i believe he deserves his rights to live in this country !

2016-08-08 02:03

He is a good person who served his time for the wrong doings . He was given a second chance which he used to make his lifestyle a better place for him and his kids. Shouldnt be taken awY from him for hia previous wrong doings which he served the time for already

2016-08-09 09:34

I RONNIE BOTTROSS know saber murad on a friendly level, I have never seen or heard anything bad about murad he is a good abiding citizen, from a good family also a good father and husband.
Please I recommend that you take it into consideration as his family and kids need him.
Thank you

2016-08-09 10:43

As an Australian he deserves a second chance. People are sent to jail as a method of reform and if he's shown signs of reform he deserves to be granted a better life. If not for him then for his children. These are innocent children who are paying the price for something that they are not responsible for nor was it because of their actions. It is not an ideal situatuon for kids to see their parent/s once a week. If there are extenuating circumstances that don't allow the individual to care and provide properly for the children then something should be done. The judicial system is in place to rehabilitate troubled people and if these individuals are rehabilitated then jailed in another form then i see an injustice. People in life make mistakes for an array of reasons and as long as they show reform then they should be granted the privilege to live in this beautiful country.

2016-08-09 11:08

I know Saba personally and he is one hell of a gentleman . I can actually say he is more Australian then most ppl who have been here for generations .. He has helped in charity work and donated to many charities . He made a silly mistake and so what we are all human and not one of us is perfect we all deserve a chance . I know I have made more mistakes then Saba but don't judge him from that one silly mistake he did when he was a kid . He paid his price and learnt from his mistakes and has grown into. One hell of a man . I wish you all the best Saba n I'm with you all the way God bless

2016-08-09 12:44

He's a good person , done his time and learnt his lesson ... He deserves to be back with his kids....