Allow Tabitha Turner on Dearborn County Yard Sale FB page

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Allow Tabitha Turner on Dearborn County Yard Sale FB page.

2016-08-08 14:01

If we as a country cannot allow the free exchange of ideas then we are completely lost.

#2 Re: ban

2016-08-08 14:58

I am the admin on that site and like I posted on there as well this person was removed for disrespectful behavior not opposing views. If that was true we would have bands every opposing view on that discussion. As a matter of fact this is only the second time that I have ever banned anyone from our site in The two years since it was made.

#3 Re: Re: ban

2016-08-08 15:03

By being disrespectful you mean telling you, you were abusing your position as Admin for your own personal gain? That may have been disrespectful to you, but it was also a fact.#2: - Re: ban 

#4 Re: Re: Re: ban

2016-08-08 15:11

#3: - Re: Re: ban 

No that is not what it was. I'm not sure what she's telling you but this was due to her disrespectful conversations not her opposing view

This post has been removed by its writer (Show details)

2016-08-08 16:38

2016-08-08 17:52

The forum is a buy, sell and trade. She disagreed with a Petition on there because it is not buying, selling or trading an item.
Removing her is unjust.

#7 Re: Re: Re: Re: ban

2016-08-08 19:33

#4: - Re: Re: Re: ban If that wasn't it then what exactly was said that you found disrespectful?