Resignation of Mr & Mrs Porter from the Walcott Parish Council

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Resignation of Mr & Mrs Porter from the Walcott Parish Council.

2016-09-24 09:38

I do not agree with their bullish behavier.

2016-09-24 15:18

As a resident who felt forced to move house through local politicians and district councils handling of the very traumatic floodings I was appalled by the media hogging Pauline Porter who failed to honour the help of other groups, sold off donations of clothing for less than its worth and recent disgraceful behaviour whilst being chair in a meeting which displayed her actions to being akin to that of a fishwife. The aggressive action of her husband, also a Councillor, towards a neighbour, resulting in a police caution is also untenable. Pauline Porter used her position of chair to prevent this being known.

2016-09-24 15:42

Agree with the sentiments written

2016-09-25 10:18

Because we need honest and compassionate parish councillors!

2016-09-27 14:55

Because I have seen first hand what a nasty bit of work she is and how she takes credit for things she didn't even do

2016-09-28 17:54

IT seems to me that these people could be putting self interest before the public and that is not the way to command respect!

2016-09-30 18:43

we believe in fair parishiners

2016-10-01 07:47

The code of conduct says they must not be self serving their own interests.  Well Mr and Mrs porter do. Demanding double yellow lines on the main road just so they can get their caravan out of the the road they claim is theirs! 

LUCI FER

2016-10-02 16:29

7,8, 9 and 10 of the Ten Commandments apparently do not apply to Mr & Mrs Porter: 

Thou shall not commit adultery.

Thou shall not steal.

Thou shall not bear false witness against your nieghbour. 

Thou shall not covet your nieghbours house, nor shall you covet his wife, nor his male nor female servants, nor shall you

covet his ox nor his donkey, nor anything which is your nieghbours 

2016-10-04 21:15

They won't resign the parish council MUST TAKE A STAND UNLESS THEY AGREE WITH THE CHAIR AND HER AND HER HUSBAND.  then they must resign as a pathetic shambles.