Built Environment exam entrance allowance.

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Built Environment exam entrance allowance..

2016-11-08 09:04

I also feel that our degreed should not just be given to us on a silver plate, and that we should still work hard for it, but refusing students to write exams because all our tests and assignments and contact sessions were sheduled in one week AFTER it was clearly stated that test week 2 is cancelled is unfair, and that students then had to wait for atleast two weeks for some modules final semester marks before knowing if they need to deregister a module.

2016-11-08 18:51

I feel that we as students have not had access to lectures and tutors. The strikes have taken a toll on the academic year, to continue as normal is extremely unfair.

#3 No formal test week

2016-11-09 05:34

"no formal test week" and than just within about 4-5 days short notice to start and study for all of the subjects cramped in one week. 

2016-11-09 07:14

I think it was such a disadvantage to the students to write the second test week as we got notice on the Thursday before the test week started on Saturday. Eventhough the lecturers argues that we had extra time to study, we did not as most students got assignments to do that was said to replace the test and they rather started with that. 

Even exluding that, we as students had to do a lot of the work self study and could not attend tutor classes.