Yuqing - We wish to live in a safe world

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Yuqing - We wish to live in a safe world.

2011-11-23 05:40

we strongly urge Finland police to really take action to track down the perpetrator! otherwise, no body want to go Finland anymore!

2011-11-23 05:54

If cannot save lost Life, please save souls for live people!!

2011-11-23 06:52

Catch and punish the killer ASAP!!!
尽快抓捕严惩凶手!!!

2011-11-23 08:05

逝者安息,一路走好,愿早日破案。

2011-11-23 08:10

Hope the policeman in Finland can find the criminal as soon as possible!

2011-11-23 08:16

She was real the most kind and gentle person.

2011-11-23 08:26

RIP.
Best wishes to her family

2011-11-23 08:52

I don't know dear YuQing before this happen, but as her colleague and compatriot, I want to know what happen to her in that sad day, whom the killer is and when will be caught, and THIS IS the responsibility of the Finnish governor.

2011-11-23 10:26

Please Finland police to find the murderer ASAP, otherwise you will disappointed the world.

2011-11-24 05:17

truth!!!
Just do it!

#36 We are eager for the truth's coming as soon as possible !!!!!!

2011-11-27 15:44

#1: -  

We want the truth!!!!!!

Yuqing and her husband are exactly kind and warm-hearted people!In the name of the Lord, so  kind and warm-hearted people should not be harmed by so wicked devil!

I  had a supper with Yuqing's husband  several days ago.He is exactly a good man.

Hearing from many other Chinese who are now living in Tampere, I know that Yuqing and her husband are exactly

warm-hearted people!

Many Chinese have gotten many of their kind helps during of the everyday life in Tampere,  especially during the first days after they arriving here.  

However trouble and time-energy-consuming the affairs are,Yuqing and her husband will  also  be  very glad to give their hands to the people who really need help.   

We want the truth!!!!!!

Because a morden country that really respects the democracy and the rule of law, such as Finland, definitely need to give a fair, equitable and satisfactory answer to the innocent victim who are living in the country, regardless of the victim's race, gender, religion and nationality.

As it should be, we hope that the Finland’s police and government should give a fair, equitable and satisfactory answer to Yuqing and her family in the shortest period.

We want the truth!!!!!!

Our chinese who are living in Tampere and any other place of Finland all love this country very deeply.This love is just like the love between the lovers.And, the love is mutual.

Yuqing and her husband has been living in Finland for many years. Why that ?? Don't they have friends and relatives in China?? Don't they miss their friends and relatives in China??? Of course not!!!!!!

The real reasons why they don’t want to leave here and they still want to stay here are that  they have their dream here, they have gotten used to the living here, they have made many kind and warm-hearted Finnish friends here, and they want to make much more contributions to Tampere and Finland!!!!!!

Just as I wrote above, the love is mutual.If our chinese people who were hurt here but could not get the fair, equitable and satisfactory answer day after day.What feeling could we have on this issue??How could we get the sense of security and fairness in the future life in Tampere and even in Finland???

Whatever,we want the truth!!!!!!

I only want to call out this one words: we want the truth!!!!!!

Who could and who should give the truth we want?? I think, it should be the question for the police and the relevant government departments of Tampere and Finland.

And our chinese in Finland also undoubtly firmly believe that you can give a fair, equitable and satisfactory answer to the innocent victim----kind and warm-hearted Yuqing and her family members!!

We are eager for the truth's coming as soon as possible !!!!!!

2011-11-28 12:21

Let us pray for peace and good life.

2011-12-15 04:39

Shame on Nokia, shame on Finland! How can you be so cold in life?! The trueth can never been hidden and the cold blood killer should be judged by the world!

2011-12-31 12:17

please help stop crime
Must

#40 How about a demonstration of Chinese people in Tampere?

2012-01-26 00:11

Look at the chinese people in Italy in the beginning of 2012.
Italy goveners are willing to support and help to find the killers.
Why not in Finland?
Also try to tell all chinese people in the city because not everyone get informed on time.

This post has been removed by the site administrator (Show details)

2012-03-15 01:32