Petition to give voting rights to congregation so they can elect trustee at Abu Bakr Masjid Southall. Everyone has the right to become a trustee from grassroots by nomination by the mausaliees.

Petition to give voting rights to congregation so they can elect trustee at Abu Bakr Masjid Southall. Everyone has the right to become a trustee from grassroots by nomination by the mausaliees. / Announcements / People Leading this Petition / Comments

2020-08-28 16:53

where is that ex trustee who wanted to show up after 8 years and 12 years ago he tried to use masjid builder in his flats and tried to used masjid money This is the real reason for all this bakwas that the real hardworking trustees do not accept. All current trustees are all very knowledgeable and have good practice and good professional and bussiness manner. Its only hand full of bad apples diving the community.

2020-08-29 10:20

I agree what you have said, Trustees should be re elected, this is not life time position if you can't manage it then give a chance to able people .

#3 Re:

2020-08-29 11:45

#1: -  

Sounds like the team running the masjid really needs to go and we need to vote in and cycle new volunteers more often to avoid "bakwas".

The old men have done their part (good and bad). To protect the future of the masjid they need to move out of the dark ages make a system which keeps the new team on their toes and accountable to the public whose money they are responsible for.

Imagine if people like Boris Johnson and Donald Trump were allowed to stay in office for as long as they lived!

The author of this petition

#4 Re:

2020-08-29 12:40

#1: -  

The ex trustee you are taking about has been there from the start while the masjid was being built he exposed the builder for the poor quality of work. A Mr Hafeez Bhatti sidelined him told him to leave. And all 4 had covered up. They did not call the trustee to any meeting with the builder. None of them had knowledge of how to construct a building and they gladly gave hundreds of thousands of pounds upfront. the builder walked away from the job with his money and masjid was not completed so they got someone else to do the job spending more money.

Why kick out a trustee who has knowledge of construction and can scrutinise a builder? Mr Hafeez had an agenda. Now Mr Hafeez, Mr Khan, Mr Hamid Khan and Mr Asgar want to kick out the other 3 trustees bring in people who they approve to replace.

The other 3 said NO let the public decide. Why should this commentator say the ex trustee wanted to show up unless he is one of the 4 trustees or issue Hafeez himself?

2020-08-29 17:10

This reads like a badly written comedy show where two people are making direct insults to each other while a third person (the audience) realises they're in the middle of a childish feud.

Time for all of these OAPs to hang up their gloves and let more mature professionals take up the reigns.

I don't feel comfortable donating to the masjid until they all call it a day.

Muslim

#6 Concerned

2020-08-29 17:21

All I can say is due to my knowledge of the situation this is all about politics the 3 trustees that claim to be part of the solution have an agenda. They used the covid 19 situation to stir up hatred for the other 4 trustees while the mosque was shut due to government policy. These 3 trustees have openly verbally and physically intimidated other members of the congregation that do not agree with them. Unfortunately they will not tell the truth but will slander the other trustees. Something people should ask is these 3 trustees have a habit of using baseless accusations against the 4 trustees but these 4 trustees have not gone down the personal path so who is causing this fitna. These 3 trustees should be ashamed of their actions that are putting the southall muslim community in disrepute. 

This post has been removed by the author of this petition (Show details)

2020-08-29 17:25

#8 Re: Concerned

2020-08-29 17:44

#6: Muslim - Concerned  

Is the change of new people to take over is it a good thing or no. Would you like the same people to continue in the masonic or new people to come in?

It sounds as if you are a trustee are you not?

#9 Re: Concerned

2020-08-29 17:47

#6: Muslim - Concerned  

Sounds like you're making baseless accusations yourself.

The fact that there is a petition active and there are at least two groups of trustees arguing with each other is enough reason to do away with all of them. They are a bunch of unskilled OAPs and including a known criminal.

If the trustees that are acting like victims have nothing to hide, then its time for them to open up the books and disprove the acccusations.

Why are the trustees so resistant to a constitutional change that should be upheld in every charity. They should all quit and spend more time with their grandchildren.

#10 Re:

2020-08-29 17:50

#2: -  

Thank. You sir please tell this to the current people running the masonic hopefully they will listen to the public. insha'Allah.

We should have people from all communities, pathan, Somali, Sudanes, Afghani, Pakistani, Indian they should all be on the board.

Alhamduillah these current trustees have done some good but there no place for ladies, not anything for the youth, not anything for reverts. This is a main mosque they could do soo much but the people running it are not dedicated. They are more busy in their business and give very little time to the masjid

#11 Re: Re: Concerned

2020-08-29 18:45

#8: - Re: Concerned  

What do you mean by Masonic?

I'm not a trustee but do think there is room for improvement. 

Muslim

#12 Re: Re: Concerned

2020-08-29 22:29

#9: - Re: Concerned  

I can assure you that I have not made any accusations and for you to use  derogatory language shows your lack of understanding. 

No matter little minds will always go down this route as they can not comprehend the truth.

PS if I was to make an accusation it would be on the lines of Rashid Bhatti being involved in a fake gold hallmark case and Khurum stealing funds from a charity.

Many Thanks 

#13 Re: Re: Re: Concerned

2020-08-30 14:17

#12: Muslim - Re: Re: Concerned  

In your comment you claim to have not made any accusations but then two lines later you just named and accused two people.

I really hope you're not one of the Trustees. If you're running around in circles with your dialogue then I can't imagine you handle public charity money any better.

#14 Re: Re: Re: Re: Concerned

2020-08-30 16:11

Lol what a twat

This post has been removed by the author of this petition (Show details)

2020-08-30 16:33

2020-08-30 16:39

Can you tell me who is leading this petition

2020-08-30 16:41

Just googled Rashid Bhatti and its true him and his sons were selling fake gold in southall. 

Get him out of the mosque .

2020-08-30 16:44

Yeah did it as well he is a criminal  this Rashid Bhatti. 

He should resign as trustee hypocrite 

2020-08-30 17:15

No way what a fool and he wants to lead the Muslim of southall. 

No way get him out now.

This post has been removed by its writer (Show details)

2020-08-30 18:58

#21 Re:

2020-08-31 09:55

#17: -  

This story about a different person with the same name.

You have dishonourably taken advantage of this coincidence but the claim is easily disproven.

The trustee Rashid Bhatti doesn't sell gold and never has.  His own sons have different names to the ones written about in the circulating news stories.

He has a shop in Southall which has been there since the 1970s and you are welcome to visit - you won't find a single piece of gold. 

#22 Re:

2020-08-31 09:56

#18: -  

This story about a different person with the same name.

You have dishonourably taken advantage of this coincidence but the claim is easily disproven.

The trustee Rashid Bhatti doesn't sell gold and never has.  His own sons have different names to the ones written about in the circulating news stories.

He has a shop in Southall which has been there since the 1970s and you are welcome to visit - you won't find a single piece of gold. 

2020-09-01 07:03

I am honestly not surprised this is happening, I am an ex teacher of the school and currently taking legal action due to financial negligence and breach of contract, as a result of the same trustees doing, it's not even the first time a teacher has taken them to court.

2020-09-02 13:39

There’s no confidence at Abubakr mosque a change is needed and can only be done by proper democratic elections

#25 Re: Re: Re: Concerned

2020-09-02 20:23

#12: Muslim - Re: Re: Concerned  

The last time i checked we own a jewllery shop yes correct selling, costume jewllery from India, also bangles, hair clips, trimmings, wedding accessories. We have never sold gold in our 70 years of trading. 

Last time i checked i have 3 brothers NOT 2. Get your facts right before you blappper you filty rotten mouth 

Paid advertising

We will advertise this petition to 3000 people.

Learn more...