Petition for saving CIFEJ

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Petition for saving CIFEJ.

Miomir

2011-12-14 12:22

Every hour we have more and more people supporting us! we need just one member of the Board (or better two) to support us and we have more directors than HQ! We need support of all of you. Ask your friends to support our petition. All the best and thank you

2011-12-14 14:24

Hope for a new start for CIFEJ

#3 Democracy

2011-12-15 12:47

As a member of cifej, I ask all the members to respect Democracy. You can come to GA to talk, negotiate, discuss & finally vote. With which reason u r judging now? By the request of someone with no evidence!!!!!!!!!! If Miomir, who is my best friend, wants to transfer the HQ to his country, he can apply for it; not ruin the name of others.
Boycotting GA is a childish behavior. I am sorry for all of children media activists who blame that their heart beats for children but getting this action!!!! I will introduce myself in GA & u all know me.

2011-12-15 13:01

I know very well the question. Of course. I am always Uffej's vice-president. But we have very important problems now in France.
Miomir

#5 Re: Democracy

2011-12-15 18:43

#3: - Democracy

My dear the best friend, could be easier to communicate with you if you have name. In any case I am willing to answer to you:

1. I would like to come to CIFEJ GA but I couldn't accept rules some people proposed for the meeting in Warsaw. This is reason why I am boycotting this meeting,

2. Miomir (me!) don't like to transfer HQ in Belgrade. Miomir only offer TEMPORARY HQ in the International Youth Media Summit, International Organization (regulary registred like non-profit, international non-political NGO). After legal GA HQ could go in any place members of CIFEJ decide...

3. Maybe for you BOYCOTT is childish. I have book of communication with HQ and Maryam: no other possibility. Soon I will print this book to show that before the BOYCOTT we tried everithing possible to manage situation in friendly athmosphere... unfortunately unsuccessful...

4. I am not ruin CIFEJ, I am just in BOYCOTT, pasive democratic resistance... If people (and when people) like to back to the basic rules of CIFEJ and to respect the Statutes like to cancel meeting in Warsaw and to back to the table, I am ready and I am sure that this waiting all people in Boycott.

Have a nice meeting in Warsaw, Miomir

Miomir

#6 Re:

2011-12-15 18:45

#4: -

Only together we can shape the future... Best regards and thank you, Miomir

#7 Re: Re:

2011-12-15 19:13

#6: Miomir - Re:

i sign

isabel sitbon from Paris

This post has been removed by the site administrator (Show details)

2011-12-15 21:18

Miomir

#9 Who are you?

2011-12-16 11:13

#8: Democracy -

I am not sure that you ask me but I will answer.

I am so sorry to have to tell you that all you are writing is not true:

1. nobody boycott Warsaw, this town, of course!

2. members in the Boycott not ruin efort of CIFEJ! after lot of communication with HQ and part of the Board it was clear that present presidency don't like to communicate with one group of the members. It is reazon to boycott, NO OTHER TOOLS and boycott is peacfull, nonviolent, passive and democratic tool for people like to express that they are not agreed. If Mohsen has capacity and support of majority of the Board and Members, if possible meeting in Warsaw could aprove that it was legal, legitime and acording the statutes meeting HQ have not reason to take care about our group in protest.

3. nobody chosen Belgrade in advance! it is other proposal (Paris for example) and I, personaly, support nomination of Paris. This is ONLY temporary HQ (like we had in Johannesburg, if you remember). First legal GA have to decide about all elements of the future of CIFEJ but with supervisors from UN, UNESCO and UNICEF and based on the last legal Statutes we have (from Tehran 2005).

So, your three why it was wrong and if you have opportunity to see proposed changing of the CIFEJ Statutes you will see immediately why me and some other members of CIFEJ are in Boycott.

Hope that all people wiling beter future of CIFEJ will understand that the best solution is to cancell meeting in Warsaw and to back on the CIFEJ table!

In the future possible communication please use your name because it is my last answer to anonimus comments (this non-transparency is one of the main reason for boycott, if you understand).

Best regards, Miomir

#10 Democracy

2011-12-20 16:05

I can't believe ur all words dear friend. let's leave our ideas be discussed in GA