State University of New York COVID-19 Booster Mandate

State University of New York COVID-19 Booster Mandate / Announcements / We Just Hit 500 Signatures! / Comments

2022-01-18 04:38

The liberty Governor Hochul is taking in mandating shots to students is purely an abuse of power and lawless. These college students do NOT need shots--especially if they have had the virus and thus, natural immunity. Let's promote Medical Freedom. Not ball and chain health mandates. The shots are up to the individual. (We are Americans.) PLUS, the media is not giving us the News. NYS nurses are allowed to work in hospitals while infected with the virus. Hochul's healthcare mandates have created a crisis especially when she is OK allowing sick employees to work in hospitals while she wouldn't allow healthy unvaccinated employees to keep their jobs. Everyone I know that has been "vaxed and boosted" is always sick. I don't want that to be my child or anyone's child to have their bodies go through that.

2022-01-18 05:00

Please be advised, thee only FDA approved Covid shot is: COMIRNATY. 8/2021. This Drug, COMIRNATY, has yet to reach the shelves. The others are under emergency authorization ONLY and are not FDA approved which leaves students with no recourse should they suffer medical events following the administering of the others. I say NO to MANDATES and this atrocious management of a virus. We have suffered enough--- many people wanting to "do the right thing" have not been healthy since taking the trifecta. NOT my child! he took the 2--that is more than enough.

Paid advertising

We will advertise this petition to 3000 people.

Learn more...