Boston College COVID-19 Booster Mandate

Boston College COVID-19 Booster Mandate / Announcements / Fired Professor / Comments

2022-02-25 11:44

Why don't we all email the school asking what mandates are already in place for next year so our kids can transfer, maybe that will make them think if students and their tuition leaves the school.

2022-02-25 11:50

We can't email Fr. Kalscheur without knowing the name of the English teacher. That would be pointless.

2022-02-26 13:38

Disgusting But clearly confirms the severe indoctrination and brainwashing that continues to go on in our great state of Massachusetts with some of the best Ivy League universities and colleges in the world, The raping of our citizens not only here in the state of Massachusetts but across the globe is horrific And needs to end now. The medical malfeasance that has taken place of the past two years is genocide Brainwashing takes years to undo, indoctrination takes years to fix and undo The only way that we save ourselves is by taking away the universities and colleges money, by not having students enroll, or through legal systems, by filing lawsuits because these agendas are against our constitutional rights and several other laws.

2022-02-26 14:20

I believe the gentleman's name is Professor George O'Har. He was my daughter's Literature professor and she loved him! Unless there were two let go this week - he is the one. I wanted to reach out to the English department about this very thing! I am so frustrated and disgusted by the decisions made by this school. It saddens me that such a fine institute of higher learning is being led down this path of ridiculousness!!! 

2022-02-28 14:39

Needless to say, I am so incredibly dissapointed with BC's approach to this situation. I feel like pulling my kid out but he loves his friends and the teachers are amazing. I work in clinical trials and am appalled at every possible turn this terrible vaccine journey has taken which will inevitably end in medical malpractice. I hope none of the kids develop the terrible adverse effects observed amongst what would be otherwise healthy young men and women in their prime years.

2022-03-24 23:22

What is the teacher's name? There is no point in complaining about a teacher firing if I don't know who the teacher is. "English teacher" is not enough.

Paid advertising

We will advertise this petition to 3000 people.

Learn more...