Change Texas Deadly Force Laws

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Change Texas Deadly Force Laws.

2012-02-20 07:26

No,,don't change anything, Yall make a living on others hardship,,people have hard times and u shouldn't be able to just drive up and take anything from there property at night trying to be sneaky ,we have all means to protect are property and are family,,cause when ropo men try that midnight grab people don't know who it is do the right thing and knock on the door
RCBryantJr

#2 Disagree

2012-02-20 18:40

If people wouldn't run from their obligations by hiding their vehicles and playing that "Cat & Mouse" game with us, then we wouldnt have to sneek up in the middle of the night. Thats if you can call being in a loud ass wrecker and having your overhead caution lights spinning and your work lights on, sneaking around. Most people know they are behind on their payments and they know that the vehicle is on the repo list. So, you cant sit there and tell me that gives them the right to put a 12 gauge slug in my head! I wouldnt have been there if that person wouldve just pid his bill or turned the truck in to the finance company who owned it.I fully intend to do everything I can to get these laws changed and then some! I'll make sure that you can be charged with Auto Theft if you hide from your obligations in the future!

RCBryantJr

#3 And Another Thing!

2012-02-20 18:44

We did do the right thing! My cousin called the man who shot me, that night and told him we needed to arrange a time to pick up the vehicle and he threatened to kill whoever came for it. When we got there his truck was chained to a fence and the debtor came out and u8nloaded a double barrel 12 gauge on me! So, I say screw doing the right thing! Next time, if there ever is a next time for me, I'll be shooting back!