CJOP, give Capital Punishment to Anti-Pakistan Journalists!

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition CJOP, give Capital Punishment to Anti-Pakistan Journalists!.

#26 Re:

2012-04-03 07:32

#1: -  

CJOP lets start with Zaid Hamid, any guy who inflames one pakistani against other regardless of caste creed and religion deserves to be hanged, Hang these anti-Pakistan civil war mongers
billu

#27 Re: Anti-Islam being Anti-Pakistan???

2012-04-03 07:48

#3: - Can Anti-Islam be called Anti-Pakistan

Isnt Pakistan a country for non muslims as well? what makes our muslim claim stronger than their non muslim claim, are we right to presecute non muslims even when we are in the majority and technically shouldnt fear them? and CJOP is yr job to protect the intrests of Pakistan or the intrests of muslims?

Pakistani Patriot

#28 Re: Moron

2012-04-03 07:51

#7: - Please ban all those anchors and journalists who are fighting against the ideology of Islam Pakistan and Quaid

Quaid never wanted a islamic state u moron, said that is your personal religion so weak that u want to ban everything that challanges it?

mujahid ka baap

#29 Re: Re: This petition is shit.

2012-04-03 07:53

#11: Pak Mujahid - Re: This petition is shit.

Like u have a stick up your ass =)

mujahid ka baap

#30 Re: Oh really??

2012-04-03 07:56

#15: Adnan - Exterminate them all

Okay lets start with u or rather would u prefer to be castrated instead :P

Pakistani Patriot

#31 Re: Re: This petition is shit.

2012-04-03 07:58

#16: - Re: This petition is shit. Another Indian Scumbag Meddling his nose where it doesnt belong.

And you sir are a saudi agent, get out of my pakistan and take your deobandi madrassas with you and stop inflaming my sunni pakistani brothers against my shia pakistani brothers

2012-04-03 09:41

Assalam Alikum CJOP, Please take a notice of these journalist who are talking and showing programs against Pakistan and Pakistan's ideology. You have to stop them. We all have to answer on the day of judgement on what we do here in this world on the basis of the authorities ALLAH has given us. Thanks

2012-04-03 10:24

its about time we the youth do some thing about it. this is the first step and Insha Allah it will not be the last we shall move forward until these SOB's are not stop once and for all ... LONG LIVE PAKISTAN LONG LIVE MUSLIMS . PAKISTAN ZINDABAD

2012-04-03 10:42

These lunatics does not know who they r up against.. They think that the nation is asleep n it will fall for erything They tell them on the tv.. All i want to say to them is.. Bring it on.. U filthy traitors.. U r going down inshAllah..

2012-04-03 10:57

Anti Islam and Anti Pakistan journalists should be hanged in public
ZK

#36 Re: Re:

2012-04-03 11:37

#26: - Re:

Court is not blind like you and they will actually analyze the facts instead of barking like scolded dogs the way SAFMA and Israhell's ass-wipes do.

ZK

#37 Re: Re: Moron

2012-04-03 11:38

#28: Pakistani Patriot - Re: Moron

Watch the video retard which is linked to this petition before spreading your poop here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZaHAJbcGYs

Servent of Allah

#38 To all Secular Liberals

2012-04-03 11:45

Language of Liberal leftists show there Frustration, Family Background, and Manners. Keep on barking and Abusing guys. We stick to Quran e Azim. I dont care who is Zaid hamid or any of his past or followers. I follow Orders of Quran and Allah. Lets face it. You leftists are Murtads. Born muslims then Negated clear Verses of Quran. Repent Before the Rath of Allah Desends upon you people. Seculars are in power now. Seculars Broke Pakistan into Bangladesh. Seculars are BLA seperatists. Before USA presence in Afghanistan we never heard of TTP shit who CLAIM to be Mujahids. All of you will face your Reality Soon InsALLAH. Keep making fun of Ayaat of ALLAH. keep making fun of our culture and Norms. Keep beating Drums. But Allah ka nuur koi nai Bujha sakta. Allah tum sab ko Hidayat dey is sey pehley ke bohat der ho jaey. Ameen

#39 Re: Re: Re: This petition is shit.

2012-04-03 11:53

#31: Pakistani Patriot - Re: Re: This petition is shit.

Pro Islami Rightists are Deoband Saudi Agents and Sunnis are Seculars? Joke of the Century. You said sunni Pakistan. Go and Read Kashful Maajuub, Pir Mehar Ali Shah saab, Pir Nasiruddin Nasir or Ahmed Raza Brelvi. Even Consult any Present day sunni Scholar if you have a Doubt. Hazrat Sheikh Abdul Qadir Jilani said he who claims to be a wali and abandons even single Sunnah is Wajibul Qatal in my view. Kahan phir rahey ho bhai. You are no Nothing about sunnism. Pakistan Ke sab se barey supporter Olia ko maanney waley hi they and non of them was secular. And jahan Baat Islam ki aey gi wahan hum sab aik hain aapas mei jo bhi ikhtalaaf hon hamarey. Qadyanis ke khilaaf jesey sara Pak aik hua tha sab ke samney misaal thi Sunni Deoband Shia sab ikathey they. Liberals ki Lanat ko khatam karney ke liey bhi InshALLAH Allah tofeeq de ga sab aik ho jaen gey

2012-04-03 12:14

We want the SAFMS trolls to be banned and charged for treason against Pakistan and Armed Forces ,they must be trialled in civil as well as in Military Courts

2012-04-03 12:23

Honorable chief justice if you can read this my only request is give clear judgment not like Karachi target killing case

#42 Re: This petition is shit.

2012-04-03 13:18

#10: Hussaini - This petition is shit.

U are shit, stop being safmas bitch, grow pair or shift to endia thy love ppl like u pathetic twits

2012-04-03 13:19

If these media snakes wont be controlled and finished now, they will get success in dissolving pakistan by dissolving its identity and supporting its enemy

2012-04-03 14:01

we need justice for these traitors
nad

#45 cj

2012-04-03 14:03

hang them under articale 6

2012-04-03 15:14

pass it
Faraan Khan

2012-04-03 16:12

Dear CJOP,
Today you are a judge, tomorrow Allah will be your judge!
Take action before its too late!

2012-04-03 16:12

i strongly in favour of this petition..Please punish All those People Who Are Working Against Our Islamic Ideology And Against Pakistan And Ban Their Appearance On Media.
Faraan Khan

#49 Re: Re: Anti-Islam being Anti-Pakistan???

2012-04-03 16:14

#27: billu - Re: Anti-Islam being Anti-Pakistan???

Mr. Pakistan has 97% muslim population, while only 3% non-muslim.
How on earth can you compare 97 to 3?

2012-04-03 18:10

Politcal parties must be banned to save pakistan for number of years until Pakistan safely return back on track because only in every Army rule Pakistan has grown economically and built better infastructure.

Allah May bless pakistan.