CJOP, give Capital Punishment to Anti-Pakistan Journalists!

Quoted post

Pakistani Patriot

#31 Re: Re: This petition is shit.

2012-04-03 07:58

#16: - Re: This petition is shit. Another Indian Scumbag Meddling his nose where it doesnt belong.

And you sir are a saudi agent, get out of my pakistan and take your deobandi madrassas with you and stop inflaming my sunni pakistani brothers against my shia pakistani brothers

Replies

#39 Re: Re: Re: This petition is shit.

2012-04-03 11:53:26

#31: Pakistani Patriot - Re: Re: This petition is shit.

Pro Islami Rightists are Deoband Saudi Agents and Sunnis are Seculars? Joke of the Century. You said sunni Pakistan. Go and Read Kashful Maajuub, Pir Mehar Ali Shah saab, Pir Nasiruddin Nasir or Ahmed Raza Brelvi. Even Consult any Present day sunni Scholar if you have a Doubt. Hazrat Sheikh Abdul Qadir Jilani said he who claims to be a wali and abandons even single Sunnah is Wajibul Qatal in my view. Kahan phir rahey ho bhai. You are no Nothing about sunnism. Pakistan Ke sab se barey supporter Olia ko maanney waley hi they and non of them was secular. And jahan Baat Islam ki aey gi wahan hum sab aik hain aapas mei jo bhi ikhtalaaf hon hamarey. Qadyanis ke khilaaf jesey sara Pak aik hua tha sab ke samney misaal thi Sunni Deoband Shia sab ikathey they. Liberals ki Lanat ko khatam karney ke liey bhi InshALLAH Allah tofeeq de ga sab aik ho jaen gey