Oppose SB 703

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Oppose SB 703.

MC Hammer

#1 If you're not from Ascension Parish

2012-05-18 16:53

Why should we care if you're opposed to something that doesn't affect you?
I'm opposed to a woman's right to vote, In Vermont. Where's the petition for that?

2012-05-18 20:02

Please vote this bill down

2012-05-18 20:11

This bill should be opposed because ther is not a need for it. There is already a system in place.
jambalayagirl

#4 Re: If you're not from Ascension Parish

2012-05-22 14:51

#1: MC Hammer - If you're not from Ascension Parish

People understand that this type of legislation, if passed, can be attempted by their elected officials. It is not just an Ascension parish issue.

Jade

#5 Re: Re: If you're not from Ascension Parish

2012-05-27 20:47

#4: jambalayagirl - Re: If you're not from Ascension Parish

If you're NOT from Ascension, do NOT sign this petition! It will make this petition illegal!!!!!! Only Ascension Parish residents may sign it!!!!

Trevor

#6 Who is the ass that sending this to other parishes?

2012-05-27 20:52

You have in effect rendered it garbage!
Renee

#7 Re: Re: Re: If you're not from Ascension Parish

2012-05-27 21:43

#5: Jade - Re: Re: If you're not from Ascension Parish

Please show me the Louisiana law regarding online petitions and then show me the clause stating the residents who can sign one? You have NO basis for your statement!

MC Hammerette

#8 Re: If you're not from Ascension Parish

2012-05-27 21:46

#1: MC Hammer - If you're not from Ascension Parish

The "wittiness" from those in the administration never ceases to amaze me!

Samantha Thibodeaux

#9 Re: Re: Re: If you're not from Ascension Parish

2012-05-27 22:32

#5: Jade - Re: Re: If you're not from Ascension Parish

To start with, this has nothing to do with the legality of this petition. It is open to anyone who wishes to express their disdain for actions, such as this, by legslators. Good try!! You do not determine who can and cannot sign a petition.

A Trevor Shade of Jade

#10 Re: Who is the ass that sending this to other parishes?

2012-05-27 22:43

According to who, YOU! U people kill me that you spend time trolling this page and comment. It is so sad that you dont have something better to do with your life. This is a bad piece of legislation no matter where you live.

Jade

#11 Re: Re: Who is the ass that sending this to other parishes?

2012-05-28 01:58

#10: A Trevor Shade of Jade - Re: Who is the ass that sending this to other parishes?

According to the petition, it is only for residents of Ascension Parish. But my boss said there was no way to send this to a court anyway, it's nothing but crap. Have fun playing with this junk.

Jade

#12 Re: Re: Re: Re: If you're not from Ascension Parish

2012-05-28 02:01

#7: Renee - Re: Re: Re: If you're not from Ascension Parish

My boss  said they have to research resident info, but only those with a handwritten signature. The rest are thrown out.

Messina

#13 You people are idiots....

2012-05-28 02:02

This site is only to gather contact information for mailing lists. Read the terms, idiots.

This post has been removed by the site administrator (Show details)

2012-05-28 15:06

A Trevor Shade of Jade

#15 Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: If you're not from Ascension Parish

2012-05-28 15:36

#12: Jade - Re: Re: Re: Re: If you're not from Ascension Parish

You are funny, Jade. And Messina is correct.  Who said anything about using in a court of law. This is for Louisiana residents who support our efforts, to gather information and to inform people of what is taking place. You are waaaaaaayyyyy to invested into something that doesnt concern you.  OPPOSE SB 703. Call your legislators and members of the Civil Law and Procedures committee and tell them to vote against this legislation. And Jade.........get a life.

Stating the obvious

#16 Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: If you're not from Ascension Parish

2012-05-28 23:59

#15: A Trevor Shade of Jade - Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: If you're not from Ascension Parish

Dude, you might just take your own advise. Who made you net nanny? :D