Stop transportation of donkeys from Bonaire to Haiti

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Stop transportation of donkeys from Bonaire to Haiti.

2012-07-13 02:43

I love my donkeys in the Sanctuary. Please help the Sanctuary to take in other donkeys, instead of shipping them to Haiti. That would be horrible. These lovely animals belong on Bonaire. That is why I keep adopting them.

2012-07-14 03:44

Animals have rights too! Especially, the one to live a happy life

2012-07-14 04:16

It is inhuman to protect donkeys and forget people,please send these animals to Haiti were there can serve humanity. Donkeys, like any other animal, are created to serve humans, not humans to serve donkeys. Never place animals before people, specially kids that need to be helped. How ever , if any one of these donkey lovers is wiling to grant their savings to better the life of the poor kids in Haiti, they are welcome, but i seriously doubt they are willing to give a penny for these needed people. So instead of talking so much nonsense about the poor donkeys, help the people of Haiti and quit denying the right of animals to serve humans. Perhaps it is necessary for these persons to live in the extreme poorness that people live in Haiti to recognize that humans are more imporytant tjhan donkeys!

#4 Re:

2012-07-14 14:10

#3: -

It is obvious that you do not know what you are talking about so let me explain. It is inpossible to tame wild donkeys. Even the Haitien people who live on our Island think this is a stupid idee. I admid that there is a lot of poverty in Haiti but there are several orgnisations working on that. Besides that, people can speak for themselves and animals need us to do so. So please think twice before you write a note like this.

2012-07-14 17:38

It is obvious that you care more for donkeys than for people. Perhaps destiny has it that you end up like the poor people of Haiti, i hope so because only then you would realize that humans are more important than animals. It is so shameful that there are people like you with stone hearts unwilling to offer help to others and placing animals before humans. If the Government of
Bonaire can do just this little bit for these needed people, it is something to praise, because leaving things in the hand of organizations is the easiest way for not doing anything. For the Haitians the smallest aid we can offer is a real big thing for them. So please, don't be so egoistic and open that stone hart of yours to the people that live in misery......maybe that will soften it a bit!

2012-07-14 17:42

God created animals so that would not need to speak, neither does God need people to speak for animals. If He wanted them to speak, He would have done so

2012-07-14 17:51

Donkeys, no mater how wild they are, can be tamed under the load of the yoke. And, in the event that the Haitians don't want to tame them they can always eat them; it would probably safe someones life from starvation!

2012-07-16 21:20

stop this crime off extinction frm donkeys
sats

#9 extinction from donkeys

2012-07-16 21:21

#8 Jul 16, 2012, 21:20
stop this crime off extinction from donkeys

2012-07-16 21:52

stop,....stop......stop .....s'il vous plaît..

2012-07-16 23:02

STOP

2012-07-17 04:54

Please stop idolatry, please stop hunger from killing people, please stop this nonsense of over protecting animals, they are only donkeys, they don't compare with starving humans, HELP PEOPLE NOT DONKEYS!!! THE LIVE OF ONE SINGLE HUMAN BEING IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN ALL THE DONKEYS OF THE ENTIRE PLANET!!! PLEASE BE MERCIFUL

2012-07-17 05:04

There will be no mercy for those that don't practice it. Donkeys will not be extinct because of sending just 200 to Haiti,what kind of nonsense is that? Shame on all of you that prefer donkeys to humans. No mater how many "recommended" you klick, the Government of Bonaire has made its merciful decision and the donkeys will go to Haiti, were they belong. And that's it!!

2012-07-17 18:45

its really horrible to see poor innocent animals in pain and sufferings!

2012-07-18 04:23

Really? what about innocent humans in pain and suffering from starvation and natural disasters? that is REALLY HORRIBLE; is that less important than donkeys to you? Whats wrong with you people? are you humans or donkeys? What good do you get from building a sanctuary for donkeys when the sanctuary of the Holly Spirit is forsaken? Build sanctuaries for the poor and let animals be animals by serving humans.

2012-07-19 13:45

Deze ezels zijn wilde dieren en dus niet geschikt om lasten te dragen of om ingezet te worden als werkdier.

2012-07-22 22:07

please stop abusing donkeys... thank you so much

2012-07-23 05:18

Oh I PRAY that GOD will intervene and create a DONKEY MIRACLE for these PRECIOUS, INNOCENT, SWEET, BABIES! In JESUS NAME I PRAY!!

#19 Re: Animal advocate

2012-07-23 11:38

#5: -  

Give me animals to humans any day.When I see jerks like you who have zero compassion for animals I loathe humans even more.

#20 Re: Guest.

2012-07-23 11:41

#3: -  

Animals are NOT created to serve people.Animals have rights too.I presume you are most probably a holly roller with low intellect

#21 Re:

2012-07-23 11:45

#12: -  

I can't believe the morons on this blog.They have no place being on an animal welfare blog. I wouldn't give these Hatians one cent but I would give the donkeys thousands of dollars.Actually provide the Hatins with a vasectomy and a hysterectomy and do the world a favor

2012-07-23 20:03

vous feriez de leur verser l'argent collecte pour la reconstruction du pays apres le tremblement

2012-07-23 21:23

I think its a horrible idea to just ship off donkeys to Hati to become beasts of burden! Its criminal!

2012-07-24 18:34

stop

2012-08-05 21:51

I HAVE BEEN TO BONAIRE & HAVE SEEN THE DONKEYS AT THEIR HABITAT. THEY ARE VERY WELL TAKEN CARE OF ON THE ISLAND OF BONAIRE & THEY SHOULD REMAIN ON THE ISLAND!!! THEY DONOT NEED TO BE MOVED TO HAITI!!!!! THEY HAVE ENOUGH PROBLEMS THERE WITH THE CATS & DOGS & THE DONKEYS WILL BE ABUSED!!! LEAVE THEM ALONE!!! LET THEM LIVE OUT THEIR LIVES ON THE ISLAND THAT THEY WHERE BROUGHT TO & THE GOVERMENT NEEDS TO HELP THEM OUT!!!!