WCEGA CARPARK

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition WCEGA CARPARK.

#1 Allocation of car parks lots to rightful owners of WCEGA

2012-09-26 16:14

I feel that owners of wcega are entitled to 2 lots without the monthly season payment as practice similar to the neighboring commercials under SIN SOON LEE to be fair..

#2 Allocation of car parks lots to rightful owners of WCEGA

2012-10-10 07:33

It is unfair practice. The owners/tenants should be entitled to few free parking lots.
Some owners/tenants or their business activities may require to occupy many car park lots and some second hand car dealers park the unsold cars at the car park. This car park problem make the management to make decision that everyone who drives to work has to pay the parking everyday. This is unfair!

#3 Illegal implementation of Parking Charges by WCEGA Management Council

2012-10-14 05:27

1.The management has rented out the additional parking spaces on the top floor Plaza without the approval of WCEGA tenants. With the additional car park spaces at the top floor of WCEGA Plaza, there should be sufficient parking lots for all tenants as promised by the Developer.
2. The implementation of the new car park charges is unfair to the WCEGA Tower tenants as the parking charges will not affect the WCEGA Plaza side. Vehicles can enter the Plaza side from second floors and above for free. The entire car park charges is designed to favor the Plaza tenants as the Council members are all from the Plaza side.
3. The implementation of car park fee charges is illegal as the fee structure has not be passed by the AGM. The Management Council was not given the mandate to implement the charges without discussing it in AGM.

2012-10-16 10:25

Hi there,
Just a side note to mention to the committee and management should you meet them.

We bought this office space on the condition given to us by the management that we will be entitled 4 car park spaces for free.The only reason that we are having problems finding car park spaces right now is because of all the car dealers that are blatantly and inconsiderately parking their vehicles all over our lots. Before they came in, we didn't have any problems even with 4 car park spaces. In fact there were still spaces available.

The management should be the one enforcing the rules and not let these car dealers park in the lots at WCEGA Tower, they should be parking at Plaza. This is all due to the management lacking experience and management skills. We would gladly love to be on the committee and voice our opinions should the time comes.

Thank you and let us know if we can be of any help.

Best Regards
Edwin Yeo

2012-11-25 15:54

Hi, all,

The moment the Management wanted to implement paid carpark, you people start to complain about unfairness and not willing to pay for parking.
Just wanted everything to be free to you guys... Think about it, for 2 free season parking for every unit, the parking lots at WCEGA tower can never be enough.
Starting such stupid petition as if it will help. All of you can have thousands of reasons to justify that it is unfair. Government implemented ERP, why dont you all start to talk about it? Or ERP is fair to you guys? Childlish lot....... You guys are 'professionals' in WCEGA but behaving in such manner, not willingly to pay for carpark.....

2012-11-25 16:04

Fully agreed! Really childish and stingy. Willing to pay or rent the unit for business, but do not wish to part this little money. So what if other neighbouring commercial building by the same developer do not charge for parking? Really wanted to see who are those stingy people who signed up this petition. I think I can see their unit number and mobile phone number.
DT

#7 car park issue at plaza & tower

2014-03-18 03:26

Just to clerify, that at the time of handvoer to the wcega mcst by the developer and also at the submition before construction, all issue of the cark had being alocated and approved the the revelant authority. The difference between tower and plaza car park is plaza is a ram up and ecah unit had its own reserved (2)lots which are purchase and within their permises and for the extra two lots are from the common lot. Therefore tenants in plaza had 4lots of car park each. SO I dont see why in the frist place should the management & concuncil as well as the tenant of the tower makes this an issue?
As of now what the current councill members are almost 100% from the tower and now there with the mamagement agent imposed car park charges at the plaza at S$1.50 PER HOUR!!!!!!!!!. This is really too much and unfair practice. I am in car trade and most of my client do not park their cars in the common lot of any unauthorize park. All are parked inside my rented premise. So why am i force to pay on behalf of my client?
Moreover, car s belong to tenant of palza are not allow to park in the tower's carp park while cars from tower are allowed to park in plaza!!!. Where is the fairness? Both tower and plaza are under one land title may i ask what is the reason of the restriction of the car park?
Dtn

#8 Re: car park issue at plaza & tower

2020-07-24 02:00

#7: DT - car park issue at plaza & tower 

Used car dealers are entitle to 15 car parking lots free of charge just because they used their premises as showroom while non car dealers are force to pay for all their parking except the 4 entitlement.

Is this fair and mcst had a double standard practice of car parking entitlement? 

Does BMSMA allows such double standard practice within the wcega estate?

All occupant or owner occupied must follow one rule and that is pay for parking when the 4 allowed is used up.

I hope the relevant authority BMSMA clearify and takes serious actions on abuses within the mcst and council members

Dtn

#9 Re:

2020-07-24 02:06

#5: -  

Is otherwise to your comments here.

When car parking fees are paid without prejudice then i am in favoe of it but was it? Car dealers are entitle for 15 foc car parking lots and why not the rest of occupiers and owners too?

Pay as you use in fair and justice not with favoritism

Tthink again my fellow human beings