WCEGA CARPARK

Quoted post

DT

#7 car park issue at plaza & tower

2014-03-18 03:26

Just to clerify, that at the time of handvoer to the wcega mcst by the developer and also at the submition before construction, all issue of the cark had being alocated and approved the the revelant authority. The difference between tower and plaza car park is plaza is a ram up and ecah unit had its own reserved (2)lots which are purchase and within their permises and for the extra two lots are from the common lot. Therefore tenants in plaza had 4lots of car park each. SO I dont see why in the frist place should the management & concuncil as well as the tenant of the tower makes this an issue?
As of now what the current councill members are almost 100% from the tower and now there with the mamagement agent imposed car park charges at the plaza at S$1.50 PER HOUR!!!!!!!!!. This is really too much and unfair practice. I am in car trade and most of my client do not park their cars in the common lot of any unauthorize park. All are parked inside my rented premise. So why am i force to pay on behalf of my client?
Moreover, car s belong to tenant of palza are not allow to park in the tower's carp park while cars from tower are allowed to park in plaza!!!. Where is the fairness? Both tower and plaza are under one land title may i ask what is the reason of the restriction of the car park?

Replies

Dtn

#8 Re: car park issue at plaza & tower

2020-07-24 02:00:50

#7: DT - car park issue at plaza & tower 

Used car dealers are entitle to 15 car parking lots free of charge just because they used their premises as showroom while non car dealers are force to pay for all their parking except the 4 entitlement.

Is this fair and mcst had a double standard practice of car parking entitlement? 

Does BMSMA allows such double standard practice within the wcega estate?

All occupant or owner occupied must follow one rule and that is pay for parking when the 4 allowed is used up.

I hope the relevant authority BMSMA clearify and takes serious actions on abuses within the mcst and council members