RHCP In South America

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition RHCP In South America.

2012-10-18 16:28

RHCP no Brasil, I need! :(
Fabi

2012-10-20 19:00

Nossa vai ser PERFEITO se eles vierem mesmo, tanto em um show só deles como no Rock in Rio.
Luigi

#78 Red Hot Chili Peppers

2012-10-20 19:10

Show em Belo Horizonte também, por favor!
LUPEPPERS

#79 petição

2012-10-20 19:17

VAMOS ASSINAR, NÃO PAREM, CAN'T STOP!!!!

2012-10-20 19:53

red hot chili pepperssssssssssssssss
Johnnie

#81 They're Red Hot

2012-10-20 21:48

Sometimes you can't stop, sometimes it's just a by the way, sometimes is dani california, sometimes you tell me baby, sometimes you suck my kiss, sometimes is the scar tissue, sometimes you're in the snow so say ( Hey Oh ), sometimes you're give it away, sometimes are my friends, sometimes is the Zephyr Song, sometimes it's my aeroplane, sometimes you're warped, sometimes you're behind the sun, sometimes is charlie, sometimes you're in the monarchy of roses, sometimes you look around, sometimes it's just the adventures of rain dance maggie, sometimes you road trippin, sometimes you've to hump the bump, sometimes you're breaking the girl,sometimes is the wet sand or the warm tape, sometimes it's just a minor thing, sometimes you strip my mind, sometimes it's hard to concentrate, sometimes you don't forget me, sometimes you like a slow cheetah, sometimes you've turn it again, sometimes is the mother's milk, sometimes is the blood, sugar, sex or magik, sometimes you've desecration smile, sometimes are around the world, sometimes you're universally speaking, sometimes i could have a lied or die for you, sometimes is the velvet glove, sometimes is the otherside or the parallel universe, sometimes is the purple stain, sometimes you throw away your television, sometimes is Joe, Bob, Pea, sometimes they're red hot, sometimes is the porcelain or just a tear, sometimes you're a certain someone,

but never, never, feel like you sometimes don't have a partner, cause you can have red hot chili peppers inside you. You're not under the bridge, i'm with you.

- Red Hot Chili Peppers -
Manolinho

#82 Volta Red Hot Chili Peppers !!!

2012-10-21 04:17

Cara, é inacreditável e ao mesmo tempo extasiante saber que há sim uma possibilidade do RHCP voltar ao Brasil. Falo isso pois não conseguir ir no show deles ano passado, e agora posso ter a oportunidade de ver a banda que eu amo de paixão e que acompanho ha muito tempo ! Espero que contem com essa colaboração e que eles possam voltar e voltar com tudo, afinal só Red Hot é Red Hot ! Abraço para todos os fans, vamos torcer ai pessoal !!
Gabriel Souto

2012-11-18 04:24

Vai dar tudo certo, RHCP no Brasil em 2013!