Save our Children and Make Tough Punishments for Sex Offenders

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Save our Children and Make Tough Punishments for Sex Offenders.

2012-10-23 00:40

Please pass this on so our children dont become the next victim.

2012-10-24 03:58

People that have D.U.I.s have colored plates!!! I also believe that if OFFENDERS had colored plates we culd keep our kids safer, less obductions too!!!! Why is it that they give these sick bastards more protection and rights than our children???
Concerned Parent

2012-10-25 06:11

Sex offenders don't even take the consideration how they are affecting a child for the rest of their lives. One of the worst fears I have as a parent is not being able to stop someone from hurting my child in any way. Protecting a child's innocence from a disgusting sexual pervert is one of the most important things a parent worries about. Let's stop this from happening together!

2012-10-26 17:20

This is very important!!! We will stand up to this!!
concerned parent

#5 Re:

2012-10-29 20:34

#1: -  

Red  plates  would  be  a   great  idea , to warn  people that  a   convicted   predator . sex  offender , child  molester is  out  and  about , they  often drive    around in    cars    looking for   thier  next  victim ..

Momma

2012-10-29 22:50

I agree that "red" license plates would be a good idea. We just have to remember not to get comfortable with the "red" plates, since some predators/offenders, etc., will be in stolen vehicles and borrowing vehicles.
P.K>

2012-10-30 14:10

We desperately need to save our Children from these sick,sick monsters!!!!! PLEASE sign this very important petition.

2012-11-01 01:29

Thanks Amber & Wendy for sharing, this is too important to let it go.