Save the Bandstand

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Save the Bandstand.

Nelie

#1 Bring Back the Bandstand on a Saturday Night for the Senior Citizens

2013-01-13 19:01

Hi, Please take note that the Bandstand was a program ALL senior citizens would listen to on a Saturday Night, my folks for one never missed this program ever, I heard from them today that it has been stopped. WHY?? Do you realise that old folk don't go out clubbing, they are old and frail and loved listening to all the golden oldies of time gone by, it IS their only little highlight, for once think of these old people and not just the youth, who are out Saturday nights living it up in bars and clubs, they not evening listening to 702 on a Saturday. Shame on you for taking away this program!!
Mandy

#2 Saturday Band Stand-Bring it BACK!!!!

2013-01-14 09:27

Please bring back the Saturday night band stand. So many people enjoyed this. Why was it taken off?
Shaz

2013-01-14 12:23

Please, all of my friends out there, if you care and agree, please sign !

#4 Re: Bring Back the Bandstand on a Saturday Night for the Senior Citizens

2013-01-15 10:04

Sybie

#5 Re: Bring Back the Bandstand on a Saturday Night for the Senior Citizens

2013-01-15 10:07

#1: Nelie - Bring Back the Bandstand on a Saturday Night for the Senior Citizens 

And not only senior citizens, of which I am one  -  but many younger citizens are just as frustrated that this wonderful programme has been axed.    The best programme on air at the moment  -  presented by the very best presenter/producer, Eleanor Moore  -  what on earth does 702/Cape Talk think they are doing !

Sybie

#6 Re:

2013-01-15 10:08

sybie

2013-01-15 10:56

Please sign this petition and bring back our much loved Bandstand !
Mandy

2013-01-16 17:08

Bring back the Saturday night Band Stand, it was enjoyed by many.