State Department will not provide help Inoccent American Citizen

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition State Department will not provide help Inoccent American Citizen.

Anonymous

2013-01-25 09:52

This is a civil right violation of an American Citizen try to help her country

#2 Freedom

2013-01-25 11:36

Denise Smith has rights, if they have no proof of any wrong doing she should be let go. The companies should be ashamed having knowledge of this situation for over 2 months without saying a word. Now that she is stuck in Dubai and will not help her out of the situation is just wrong. I am Denise Smith's husband and I am currently deployed to Afghanistan in support of Operation Enduring Freedom, and this is added stress to my life having my wife stuck in a country with no support. Please help my wife with her safe return home to the United States because she is innocent and deserves to be freed. Please help with the cause and have as many people as you possibly can sign the petition. Thank you
K

#3 Re: Freedom

2013-01-25 12:45

rudy

#4 Freedom

2013-01-25 13:24

I have know Dennis for over seven years, I met her when she was employed with my company. I also lnow her husband who I work with back in 201o at one the FOB in Afghanistan. Ms. Smith who was Williams actually stood in for me while I was on vacation as Site Lead, and that where she met her husband Sgt.Smith, there is no reason this woman would have committed a crime in a foreign country, we need our State Department to demand her release.
McNeill

2013-01-25 14:49

I'm currently working in Shindand Afghanistan as a contractor. I've been through Dubai twice and the way that the people there stares at you is enough alone to freak anyone out. I can only imagine how these two women are feeling. They are in my prayers. Shame on the United States government and Fluor Inc.
Ary

#6 Re: Freedom

2013-01-25 15:10

mo

#7 Where are our leaders?

2013-01-25 21:39

I know this girl growing up and I believe she is innocent and help should be given nonmatter the outcome. Leaders & diplomats are appointed for reasons/cases like these, who else is to protect our fellow citizens in wrongful cases as such if not our leaders/diplomats? Help Denise & Family right this wrong.

#8 Release

2013-02-02 14:50

All Denise was cleared and release by Dubai police. But I think that US Stated Department still should be getting involved when indented like this happen to American Citizen.
Thanks for all prayers

2015-01-16 10:23

Please use the English language when formulating and submitting a petition. Your petition was unreadable