Rule 14.11 Boccia Rules 2013

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Rule 14.11 Boccia Rules 2013.

coach of club Wapper

#26 one minute less..not only problem for bc3

2013-03-12 21:09

I' have taken a test with our team. They can do with a minute les,but had also some ends where the minute less caused problems. Time was an issue leading to quicker and les acurate play. There are also other rules that lead to lozing time. The fact they can't asked questions any more at the referee about the positions of the bals, leads to going more on the court having a look. This takes more time...time they haven't got any more !

They were too many time's flirting with the timelimit as a result...even get sometimes short

#27 Re: I agree with you. The rules changes must no be done by that "elite group" but with the countries

2013-03-15 14:15

#28 Re: PC or NonPC in BC3 results - Way of the game

2013-03-15 14:30

#15: -

In relation of PC or NonPC in BC3 results, please make a table with one column to identificate PC and NonPC in the international competitions in the last 4 years. Then ask to the 10 top countries to make the same in their rankings. Then we discuss it.

Boccia is the only paralympic game for the great handicaped. Why try to destroy this? Faster is not always synonimous of spectacular. In shooting or in archery the athletes must shoot faster? Or is important the time that they are focusing, concentrated,...to aim and shoot?

I think we are destroying the principles of adapted sport, when trying to let the most handicaped out of the game just because their limitations don't let them be faster!! We must think in inverse mode, not like in the regular sports.

coach of club Wapper

#29 one minute less..not only problem for bc3

2013-03-26 19:41

We had this weekend tournament 'Flemisch team and pair' I have seen many times that teams would get in trouble with one minite less.