Defencex

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Defencex.

nikky

#76 defencex must come back!

2013-05-06 18:43

We want Defencex back !!!!!!

2013-05-07 04:43

Defencex is doing nothing wrong, why freeze something that is helping South Africans? Please bring Defencex back in businness, we are financially hurt.

2013-05-07 05:45

Write a comment...defencex take me from nothing employers me so defencex must continue feeding us because its like jesus christ to us save our lives put bread on the table

2013-05-08 07:26

Why banks are so jelousy about defencex because Chris never steal peoples money he take us out of poverty

2013-05-09 11:48

Its my greatest wish to see defence given another chance to continue to free us from destitution. I'm writing this message a dejected South African by unnessary decision taken by the high court to appease the fiendish gluttons of this country who wish nothing for us but to enjoy envying them.

2013-05-09 11:56

I think that this petition is a good idea. I strongly believe that eftforme (Defencex) was a life changing to many of us. I would like to let decision maker to think of the poor people of our country who were getting
Help from defenceX.
Mulamula KR

2013-05-09 13:37

Since I started to work as government official during 1986 up to date I never had freedom of enjoying money at all. From the momment I joined defencex late last year things were becoming batter in terms of thinking about financial constrants. I fully support the state that says"NO DEFENCEX, NO VOTE" to the next comming elections.It was another ways of elliminating crime, on the basis that even criminals were paying attention on baying points and receive earnings from defencex, intsead of commiting crimes.I really bagging our government to side with by ordering the Western Cape High Court to give Chris Walker a go ahead with his bussiness.I repeat"NO DEFENCEX, NO VOTE" becuase we are very hungry to such an extend that, we don't have more power to can support our government in this regard. Thank you, be a strong man Chris, "No Defence,No vote"

2013-05-09 19:02

Defencex is the only ark to rescue the poor from the immense floods of poverty. The high court in Western Cape should bear in mind that closing defencex is tatamount to closing opportunities for the poor people of this country whose only is to admire the gluttons of this country

2013-05-10 08:28

I'm unemployed destitude widow with three dauhters who are all at school. Since I have joined defencex I was a happy employed single parent who could fend for her children and I think closing it is devilish and aimed at destroying the lives of millions. Chris Walker is the father of the poor please leave him allone

2013-05-10 10:27

DefenceX should be given a chance to continue. This company helps people like me who are poor. It has been so helpful in the lives of so many people more especially poor in eliciti
Eradicating their poverty

2013-05-10 11:00

Defencex is my employer, please hands of Chris Walker

2013-05-10 11:27

Defencex for life hands of chris the father of the destitude

2013-05-10 19:23

I would like Defencex to be given a chance. It kept the community at large to smile all the way to the bank.

2013-05-12 06:33

Bring back defencex debt are kiling us please im beging

2013-05-12 06:48

Im dying with credit i owe 50.000 pls let chris to continunnge pls because i dont think i will suvive on this debt wethout defence

2013-05-12 18:07

If its a scam its for us to loose, defence X is helping us big time. Why do you want us to be poor for the rest of our life while someone out there is fighting for that? The person who stopped this is not poor I am sure she/he doesn't no the feeling of being poor. Please let us do our thing and do your thing. What is going to happen to the money you froze? Going straight to the state. I think there's lots of things to worry about not us find something please. How did the president renovate his home??? Please find out and leave our defencex alone! I am poor I live my late sisters children 3 of them, what makes you think foster grant is enough? Please guys I want to raise those children in a good way. I don't want them to feel the absence of their mother she left the last born @ the age of 9 months now he is 6 years its not easy @ all. If you love us and you want to protect us please let defencex to do what ever it was doing.

2013-05-15 11:31

actually what dd de registr of banks say abt their affidavity cuz m bizy checkng de moneyweb news but thers nthng

2013-05-17 17:52

No employment for our kids,we are trying to earn money to help them survive porvert ,eliminate prostitute the government is interfering ,seemingly they like to see us suffering .Mayibuye i defencex Mayibuye

2013-05-19 06:18

I am one of the people who is driving today thanx to this scheme I was able to survive with my small income. My profit from the scheme paid up my debts! Give this man a chance, He could have been making more but he was sharing the profits with us well. Unlike our Government officials who are just filling their own pockets with our taxes! Already I was planning to enroll to further my studies since I dont have any qualification after matric this was giving me a chance to complete my dreams.

thattyluv

2013-05-20 07:48

few days left we are counting down.defencex must come back we realy need it.viva defencex
thattyluv

2013-05-20 07:52

anyone hu knows what the registr of banks said afta submitng their affidavity?please update us.the 5th of june is around the corner they thought dat day is still far but nw its around de corner we wl knw the truth

2013-05-20 07:55

lets give chris de support.he need us nw.lets work together as a team n fight those hu r fightng us back.woza woza defencex woza

2013-05-23 08:08

I godfrey think that our goverment should do better on schemes like these on improving peoples lives. As our Rand is weaken every day , unemployment and high bank charges on the government should be working together with everyone who is creative and not selfish even greed to share with other fellow south Africans

2013-05-26 03:58

We need defncex back

2013-05-27 10:02

IIt has to come back it kept its promises and helped me alot in my study fees but had to drop out when they froze its bank accounts,pls don't take it away it helps us alot