Prevent Beverly Wood as a Judge

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Prevent Beverly Wood as a Judge.

2013-08-25 17:10

I am signing this petition for all the mothers and grandmothers that have fallen victim to the courts we are treated with malice and contempt were are ignored, I myself am a grandmother who has had her granddaughters taken from her with not true conviction's no proof of being unfit to raise my granddaughters,the ones who truly suffer the most are the children, my granddaughters are currently going to therapy to better understand why they have two daddys and two mommies this should never happen to a child. It was once said to me by a foster parent I was sitting next to in a court room "children adapt to their situation in time they will understand what has happen to them" if children adapt and we all know they do then why wouldn,t DCF let my granddaughters adapt to their situation at home there was no finding of any abuse or neglect, only "FUTURE" possibilities of neglect or abuse!the only fault my family bears to be true is that we are poor!

#2 Horrible

2013-08-25 21:38

This Judge also allowed the rape of Dr Cherie to be ignored and also did not charge her ex husband the one who was responsible for the atrocity of this happening. We can not allow this to happen to anyone else. She Must Be Stopped

2015-09-10 03:56

Judge Beverly Wood has denied my daughter due process, lied in court, not followed court rules and protocols . She ignored evidence of fathers negligence with child, ignored evidence of fathers criminal history , misquoted facts, and maliciously demonized my daughter . Her court orders have put my daughter and grandson in danger . She is vindictive and evil . When will she be stopped ?

#4 Judge Beverly Wood

2016-10-22 04:22

#3: -  

I would like to hear more about Judge Wood. I had horrific experience with her this past week, but it's not about me I'm complaining about. I witnessed her berate and speak so condenscendingly to every single person presented to her. She was rude, used bully tactics and clearly was abusing her power. I was shocked that a family court justice could act accordingly.

#5 Beverly Wood

2017-02-20 09:09

She is a narcissistic bully.

SBC

#6 A judge with too many issues

2020-08-17 14:35

I am happy this is going to happen and I hope this will be a way to investigate the misconduct of a judge that put many children in danger with her insane orders and many women in an even more vulnerable position by ignoring evidence and by ruling with no ethic.