Increased Security Presence in Baldivis

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Increased Security Presence in Baldivis.

2013-11-20 02:35

More police & security in Baldivis pleeeeease!
Help

2013-11-20 02:36

Please we need more Police Presence and security its Baldivis is getting bad for us good folk that just want to live a good life and raise our families in a safe and protected place.

2013-11-20 03:03

Save our suburb !!

2013-11-20 03:17

So sick of hearing of all the break ins in baldivis it's a beautiful suburb and is going to be ruined if this carries on.

Everybody I know in Baldivis is upset and worried with the burglaries that are happening it's giving our suburb a bad name.

2013-11-20 03:47

Please help our community! I don't feel safe in my own home. I triple check that everything is locked up all day and night and I still worry about my family's safety and security. I don't even feel like I can leave my car out in my own driveway anymore. Enough is enough!

2013-11-20 04:35

It's no wonder there is so much crime here! No police presence in such a largely populated suburb! Come on pull your finger out!

2013-11-20 05:13

Need a police station in baldivis !!!!

2013-11-20 05:59

It is important to get a greater police presence , i am another statistic of the burglary figures in baldivis , which we are hearing about more and more ! whilst out working to earn a living and pay my way in society

2013-11-20 07:19

I wish you all the best. Remember Secret Harbour had a Police Office plan but the Govt & Commissioner of Police ststed they didn't need it.

2013-11-20 07:38

The crime in BALDIVIS is rising we need more policing in the area !

2013-11-20 10:02

I have lived in Baldivis for 2 years. I have has my trailer vandalized out side my house by mirror on the car smashed off with a bat and my canopy broken into, all on 3 separate occasions. This is not on and we do desperately need more attention paid in the area.

2013-11-20 10:56

The house 1 block down from us was broken into at 7am last Friday and no one saw a thing or did not think the removal if the residents flat screen tv was unusual.... Unreal!!!!

2013-11-20 12:06

A good majority of husband and wife's that live in Baldivis work away and have kids and partners back home and with the fast increasing crime rate we don't feel very safe. With out sounding arrogant a lot of us pay the highest tax brackets why can't we have our own police station? Fastest growing place in Australia will need one, well does need one!

2013-11-21 11:00

The suburb of Baldivis is becoming a criminal haven due to lack of police. We currently live near a person who looks like is dealing drugs, stealing and god knows what else and is getting away with it. The number of people that are having houses broken into and cars stolen is a great concern. The number of people doing burnouts and speeding around the streets of Baldivis is also of great concern. What needs to happen for the Government to take action against these people who think they can get away with breaking the law and making life for everyone around them a living hell. No wonder there are so many people that are depressed as the laws seem to back all the people that are doing the wrong thing and not supporting the many people that do the right thing. More police and tougher laws are needed to wipe out the increasing criminal acts that we have to deal with day in day out.

Please we need help now before someone is killed by these law breaking criminals, I fear for my family everyday. There is little I can do other then continue to contact the police who also seem to have their hands tied behind their backs due to work load and number of issues in the area.

2013-11-21 14:09

Please don't ignore the genuine concerns expressed by all who have signed this petition - a police station in or near Baldivis requires urgent attention

2013-11-22 00:35

For the last couple of weeks I have had enough of these thugs all you read about is who has been robbed or bashed or the hoons around had enough as a community we need to pull together let's do this

2013-11-23 00:41

Baldivis is a lovely suburb with lots of families with children and why we choose to live here. We all work hard for what we have and take care of our homes, and are sick of hearing about people that think they can come in and rob our homes whilst we are out at a hard days work, and children and animals are not save with all these hoons thinking its some big joke with their burnouts in the middle of the street, regardless of the time of day. Please we need a police station in or near Baldivis so that these robbers and idiots know they can not get a way with it for much longer. Something has got to be done before someone is seriously hurt or (god forbid) even something worse happens.

2013-11-24 14:46

how about a police station?

2013-11-24 15:35

The crime rate in Baldivis requires a larger police presence as a matter of urgency.

#20 #20

2013-11-24 15:47

Please increase security's some one tried to break into my house when me and my 3 babies we're sleeping last night in was very shaken and scared

2013-11-26 12:30

We need increased security in Baldivis. The number of break ins is increasing at an alarming rate.
Yorkie Pud

#22 Burglaries in Baldivis

2013-11-26 13:44

Why should these low life be allowed to walk into our homes and take from us hard working residents. What gives them the right?? They own nothing themselves because they don't want to get out of their pit in a morning as we all have to do and have been doing for 45 years and still are. Sooooooooooo not fair!!

2013-12-01 13:37

Baldivis is an amazing place to live but the increase in break-ins and items being stolen worries me. I would hate for this to happen to any more people. More security would definitely give the baldivis residents peace of mind.

2013-12-14 02:28

Recently moved to Baldivis. I work fifo so a stronger police presence will give mw piece of mind when Im away.

2013-12-29 11:28

Fastest growing suburb in WA needs a police station!