Induct Robert Bouchard Into The N. S. Country Music Hall Of Fame

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Induct Robert Bouchard Into The N. S. Country Music Hall Of Fame.

2013-12-08 15:09

Growing up in Arichat until I was 16 I certainly remember Robert's Music as he was a friend of my Step-Fathers Everett Covin...Indeed He should be Inducted into The N.S. Country Music Hall Of Fame...

2013-12-08 16:13

Robert Bouchard should be inducted in The N.S. Country Hall Of Fame..He is a great singer and he should be recognized.

2013-12-13 13:09

This is great, I have known and been raised on Isle Madame and listening to him sing since I was a teenager. He has roots and lots of talent, help him get to the N.S. Country hall of fame. Rose colored glasses song, every time I hear this song, automatic think of Robert Bouchard. Wishing you the best of luck Robert, go go go.

2013-12-13 13:29

Robert is a great entertainer and absolutely should be recognized for his talent!!!!!!!!!!

2013-12-13 14:11

Good Luck Robert

2013-12-14 03:18

The best for you Robert.

2013-12-14 22:37

Robert
, you deserve nothing but the best, your music is out of this world for a country boy like you. hugs to you

2014-01-04 17:34

One of the best singing voices I've ever heard...should have been inducted years ago.

2014-01-04 18:20

I think this is a great idea, he is as good or better than a lot of people in Nashville

2014-01-04 18:26

He is one of the greatest singers to ever come out of this province.

2014-01-04 22:31

He should have been in the N.S country hall of fame,long and ever ago.He's the best what can I say more.Good Luck Robert.

2014-01-04 22:44

He is a wonderful singer .don't hear enough of his songs on local radio .

2014-01-04 23:11

Still continues to perform and entertain-so good with the audience. he should have been inducted years ago. Just do it!!!!

2014-01-05 00:45

Great that someone is doing this!

2014-01-05 01:11

lets get er done

2014-01-05 09:27

I'VE KNOWN ROBERT SINCE I WAS YOUNG, NOT THAT HE'S THAT NUCH OLDER THEN ME. HE WAS ALWAYS SINGING FOR BENEFITS AND AT HOUSE PARTIES, LONG BEFORE HE DECIDED TO RECORD. HE MADE A FEW RECORDINGD AND MY FAV WILL ALEAYS BE THE ONE WITH HIS FORMER WIFE GISELLE(RIP)' SOME EOLE THOUGHT THAT AHE RUINED HIS SINGING, MYSELF I THOUGHT SHE HAD GUTSO. STILL LOVE ROBERT'S SINGING, HE HAD A UNIQUE VOICE THAT KEEPS OU WABTING MORE. GOOD LUCK ROBERY<3

2014-01-05 13:58

Iit would be well deserved for Robert to be inducted into the NS Hall of Fame.

2014-01-05 14:53

Love his music I have been listening to him since I was a little kid...He's awesome

2014-01-05 14:57

I've been listening to Robert since I was a little kid and then a few years ago met up with him in Iqaluit .He has an amazing voice and is very talented All the Best Robert!!!!!

2014-01-05 15:44

My husband and I have listened to Robert Bouchard since we were young. We still have his records and casettes from way back when and now have his CD's which we listen to all the time.
Robert is an amazing singer, songwriter and all around person. Robert's songs, voice and his shows are great. We saw and watched him play in many Variety Shows and anywhere we could find him playing. He visited and played in Hamilton Ontario and we even went there to watch his show and hear his beautiful voice.
We believe his music speaks for itself and he definitely gives joy to all who hear him sing. He also gives so much to his community and for that and more, we believe he for sure should be inducted into Nova Scotia's Country Hall of Fame.

We love your Music Robert, Good Luck and Thank You for sharing your gift for music with the world.

2014-01-05 16:53

Long overdue!

2014-01-05 18:30

Love listening to his music! Great song writer and singer!
Vina Moses

#48 Re:

2014-01-05 20:58

#26: -

As a Board member of the NS Country Music Hall of Fame, I need to let you know that unless someone is nominated according to the process set out in the Bylaws of the NSCMHF, they cannot be inducted.  There is a nomination form on the internet at www.nscmhf.ca with all the rules etc or you could contact Floyd Spicer, the President of NSCMHF at (902)462-0694 and he will help you.  All inductees have been nominated and should the forms be completed filled out, the nomination form is sent to independent judges according to the rules.    I hope someone looks into nominating Robert Bouchard and should he not be chosen this year, try again as it all depends on who is nominated in what category and scoring results so keep trying.   It is indeed an honour for those who have contributed to furthering country music in Nova Scotia.    I know the Nominating Committee look forward to receiving nominations for deserving folks.  Hope this information helps out those who want him to be nominated.

Vina Moses, Board Member/Editor Newsletter NSCMHF

#49 Robert Bouchard nomination to NSCMHF

2014-01-05 20:58

As a Board member of the NS Country Music Hall of Fame, I need to let you know that unless someone is nominated according to the process set out in the Bylaws of the NSCMHF, they cannot be inducted. There is a nomination form on the internet at www.nscmhf.ca with all the rules etc or you could contact Floyd Spicer, the President of NSCMHF at (902)462-0694 and he will help you. All inductees have been nominated and should the forms be completed filled out, the nomination form is sent to independent judges according to the rules. I hope someone looks into nominating Robert Bouchard and should he not be chosen this year, try again as it all depends on who is nominated in what category and scoring results so keep trying. It is indeed an honour for those who have contributed to furthering country music in Nova Scotia. I know the Nominating Committee look forward to receiving nominations for deserving folks. Hope this information helps out those who want him to be nominated.

#50 Re: Robert Bouchard nomination to NSCMHF

2014-01-05 21:45

#49: Vina Moses, Board Member/Editor Newsletter NSCMHF - Robert Bouchard nomination to NSCMHF

Thank you so much for your valuable information and taking the time to write us. It is my understanding that Robert Bouchard was nominated by someone a few years ago and was denied. That is the reason for the petition. I felt that if the Nova Scotia Country Music Hall of Fame knew how much Robert was loved and admired by his thousands of fans for his music, his chances of induction would increase. It is my intension to send in the nomination for Robert, along with the necessary forms and this petition, on behalf of myself and his fans.

Sincerely

Jeanne Joyce-Stone