CrazyNyDriver2stay

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition CrazyNyDriver2stay.

2013-12-19 02:41

Youtube ~ please protect "crazynydriver"'s channel against this false copyright claim. Hes worked hard for it. I support him.

2013-12-19 02:44

Hello youtube, i want crazynydriver channel to stay. Please review his situation and remove the cyberbully (charles fitch aka ebayisajoke)

2013-12-19 04:56

Youtube...there must be a mistake...crazynydriver channel is one we can trust!!
Lee jr

#4 To YouTube

2013-12-19 07:07

I have been following crazeenydriver since 2001. If you remove this channel I will simply stop using YouTube.

#5 Youtube

2013-12-19 13:11

crazeenydriver is one of the most helpful and upstanding guys you could ever hope to meet, and his videos are a credit to your site. Do not fall for ebayisajoke / chuck fitch's fake DMCA claims and remove crazeenydriver's channel, do what is right and throw fitch's fake claims in the trash where they belong.

2013-12-19 13:27

I swear to all that is good, evil will not win in this situation, mark my words, the cohorts will be sorry when the feds take them down!

2013-12-19 14:08

Chuck Fitch has been relentless attacking Joe since 2011-12. Now he is doing his best to get his YT channel shut down by filing false DMCA claims. Obviously Fitch will not testify in court that he owns these videos, but YT does not monitor these complaints for authenticity and three of these complaints gets your YT closed down without any review - is this fair, it's disgraceful and indeed shows what a pathological liar Fitch is and also what a faceless organisation google is to actually allow this. Check out - www.chuckfitchscammer.com about this criminal !
homedad40

2013-12-19 16:43

someone please bring criminal report to the proper authoritys and put this nutjob in jail who keeps harassing craznydriver !!!