Reinstate CrossFit Tricolour

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Reinstate CrossFit Tricolour.

2014-01-09 18:37

I'm a CF lover, can't imagine it being taken away. Wouldn't want that for anyone!

2014-01-09 22:13

Keep the faith and stay strong. Praying for you!

This post has been removed by its writer (Show details)

2014-01-10 02:57

Victor Kershaw

#79 Re: Re: How About NO

2014-01-10 03:00

#34: Lowcountry Crossfitter - Re: How About NO

Lmao CF is "demanding"? You're the last person to be able to stand up to me in terms of willpower. I don't need music and gloves when I exercise, and I certainly didn't need silly pathetic coaches to push me on to get to where I am now. How about that for a "softbody", weakling.

2014-01-10 04:52

Best of luck!
Divine Rapier

#81 Re: lowclass Crossfitter

2014-01-10 08:22

#33: Lowcountry Crossfitter -

Wow ULTIMATE. It is precisely this arrogance, self indulgence and fanaticism that makes CFers deplorable. As if CFers are the best around Lmao. Most of these bandwagon hopping CF fadists are just unintelligent enough to craft a proper exercise routine, and don't have the necessary motivation to carry on that allows silly entities like CF to thrive. At least I respect people who do rushfit and P90X more.

Divine Rapper

#82 Re: Re: lowclass Crossfitter

2014-01-11 07:18

#81: Divine Rapier - Re: lowclass Crossfitter

"Wow ULTIMATE. It is precisely this arrogance, self indulgence and fanaticism that makes Body Builders deplorable. As if Body Builders are the best around Lmao. Most of these bandwagon hopping Body Builder fadists are just unintelligent enough to craft a proper exercise routine, and don't have the necessary motivation to carry on that allows silly entities like Body Building to thrive. At least I respect people get healthy"

Funny how this argument can be turned so easily and stories have been told of this exact same attitude from other areas of health.

2014-01-11 07:20

Good to see the youth fight to be health!

This post has been removed by its writer (Show details)

2014-01-12 02:39

#85 Re: Re: lowclass Crossfitter

2014-01-13 01:21

#81: Divine Rapier - Re: lowclass Crossfitter

Can you explain how crossfit isn't demanding? You have absolutely no right to completely shut down a way of exercising. I have gone through intense training for my OYSL soccer team, I have done P90x as well and I have always been able to construct my own workout. Just because I enjoy crossfit does not make me any less knowledgable about being healthy than you. Crossfit has become an outlet for me and has allowed me to find a group of people who inspire me to become a better athlete. You call it a fad and you may even think of it as a cult, but for me it is a community. I am glad that you have found a way to pursue a healthy lifestyle, but do not think that gives you any authority to rule out another path. I'm sorry you feel so strongly about crossfit, however please think before you speak about something you know nothing about. Thank you

BlacKingBar

#86 Re: Re: Re: lowclass Crossfitter

2014-01-19 20:58

#82: Divine Rapper - Re: Re: lowclass Crossfitter

Is retardation what they teach you at your CF garbage box? BB has way more history than your plastic fad and you have the galls to call BB a "fad". You're such an unoriginal and delusional 'tard that I feel sorry for you.

Slardar

#87 Re: Re: Re: lowclass Crossfitter

2014-01-19 20:59

#85: Guest - Re: Re: lowclass Crossfitter

And how about please understand before you reply?

No thank you.

2015-03-27 10:44

From queens. This needs to be made right