Rawnie Dunn

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Rawnie Dunn.

2014-01-19 23:56

I truly think this is a worthy cause in this particular case. She has absolutely no quality of life and no hope of there ever being a change in her circumstances. Why on earth would we allow her to suffer this pain needlessly? I would pray that if I were in her place I would be granted the right to die painlessly.

2014-01-20 04:55

I have never understood why it is considered humane to end the misery of animals, but it is a crime to show the same compassion for humans.

Frankly, I believe that the SPCA and other humane societies should also involved in this debate in support to end this cruel law.

2014-01-21 05:19

I believe, IF a person is deemed terminally ill , and near death they should be allowed via medical proof to have thier termination allowed. gary and bonnie ruckman.

2014-01-24 03:26

I am Rawnie's private care-giver and friend. I know of her issues first hand and know that she is in a unique situation. Others who have challenged the 'Right to Die' have still had quality of life...she has her genius mind....no movement, no sight , almost deaf, and impaired speech so most people cant understand what she says. People should have the right to choose...not have it chosen for them by others....but by themselves if they still have the mental capacity to do so or to make a choice before their illness progresses to the point of an impaired mental state or as in Rawnie's case, now.. since she has not lost and will never lose her mental state through her illness progressing.